Do you create greeting cards?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bcgal00, Oct 10, 2016.

1. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

You ladies are quite talented!! I used to make tons of cards as well - but now sadly, my Silhouette Cameo sets on a shelf with the scrapbook papers and embellishments ... maybe someday I'll dig them out again, but for now, I'm sticking with digital stuff!

2. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Yep! I love making cards for family friends. I like the prefolded cards too for their sturdiness. I wilol be honest though, I still buy a lot of my cards because I forget I need one until the last minute. Easier to buy something than to make something when I'm in a time crunch. But I've started making cards ahead of time which has been really helpful..

3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I make our Christmas card each year. Yeah, I am one of the few who still sends them out. Can't wait to see what new, cool TLP Christmas kits come out in a bit. We take a family picture on Thanksgiving to include on it.

I do have a small stash of cards where the front is a digital design printed as a 4x6 photo and glued to card stock. I haven't made any in a long time.

4. bestcee

bestcee Lorelei and Rory are my neighbors

I know where you are! I lived in Pitt Meadows for Grade 9.

This is a totally cool idea. Love it!

Have you seen the hybrid creations? Taking the digital goodies, and print/cut with the Cameo? They are so awesome!

5. bestcee

bestcee Lorelei and Rory are my neighbors

I still have cards from a mega card swap I did in paper. I like the idea of having a couple premade - just print and go! That's neat!

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I think it will work well for me to have some base cards created, ready to print out, just needing to add a sentiment/word art and if making a hybrid card, just popdotting an embellishment or two.

7. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Yes,both digital/print and hybrid. Also realy enjoy just paper, scissors, ellies and fun folds.