Digital Project Life cover idea?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by huyentrang43, Jan 4, 2015.

1. huyentrang43

huyentrang43 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Today I 've just completed the last page of my 2014 PJ book, yeah, so so excited as this is my first year doing Project Life. Because mine is a digital one, so I need to design a book cover, too. After one week trying to finish all the missing pages, now I'm out of idea. :hissy

I googled a little bit but still not have any "tada" in my brain. So which do you do for your book cover?

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

This is not for PL but my book cover philosophy is always to go simple. I just need to know which book it is. Mostly I will be looking inside. Example:
    [​IMG]

3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Here's mine for the first half of 2014...

[​IMG]

Mine wasn't well thought out, as I had a Shutterfly coupon that was expiring within hours that I wanted to use. I just threw some photos onto one of Lili's 6x6 templates that I had resized to 12x12. I'll use the same cover with different photos from the second half of the year for my second book. This year I'm going to try to think about my cover a little more, versus just slapping something together last minute.

4. buzinettescrap

buzinettescrap I'm just a geek with dizzy feet!

lol i don't know if it's reassuring that we all like to wait until the last minute to use our printing coupons for book

5. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

It is just a little :-) I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with this. Rushing right now to finish my second half of 2014 book before the coupon expires tomorrow!

6. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I just finished my cover page. This wont be the actual cover of my book as I don't print a book but individual pages that I put in a binder, but, if I was printing a full album I'd use this as well. :)

[​IMG]