Determined!

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by mom2triplets04, Nov 16, 2012.

1. mom2triplets04

mom2triplets04 Member

Determined to catch up.

I just finished week 38 and posted it.

STILL TO DO
    Week 39
    Week 40

I think working current and going backwards has been helping me to catch up. This week I even put my photos in as the days went by so I'm just waiting for one more photo and all my journaling is done for week 46.

How is everyone else doing with catching up?

2. meteowrite

meteowrite New Member

I'm about to finish week 44, after a push from being about four or five weeks behind. I'm trying to get caught up before December starts. Also, I have a blurb coupon code I could use to print my book if I finish before December 31....but whew!! I'd have to be really on top of things for that.

Soooo CLOSE!!!! It's hard to believe!

3. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I am not doing Project Life, but P365 and I am a few weeks behind and need to get caught up ASAP. Especially since I have the first week of November done except I have no photo for November 4 and have pretty much zero idea what we did that day! :) My goal for the weekend is to get all the way caught up with that.

"Just keep swimming"--from Finding Nemo

4. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

YES! I love that quote. It is my current mantra on all projects. LOL!

5. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

I am 14 weeks behind. I've got to start making better use of my time! I have my pics in the templates, but I need to get them ready for printing.

6. scrappup32

scrappup32 Currently starring in Hoarders: Digi Disarray

I love that quote too! Perfect for my projects right now. I'm not doing PL this year, but I have three interminable projects going that are way behind...

7. ang517

ang517 New Member

For me being "caught up" usually means I'm about 2 weeks behind since I order my pics every week or 2 weeks from winkflash and it takes 3-4 days for them to arrive. For some reason I've let myself get a little further behind lately. I'm still taking pics daily & I use my google calendar/FB/Instagram to remind me of what went on during the week. Also, for the weeks that the pics have been ordered I already have sticky notes on the pockets so the pages are mostly planned out. It seems like when I've had the time to work on it lately, I just haven't been in the mood. I'd really like to be closer to "caught up" by Jan. 1 so that I can start off 2013 on the right foot. And we'll be away all of Cmas week - which isn't going to help me finish but it will be a time for great memories & pics. :)

I'm SO excited for the Seafoam kit!! I also want to switch from a P365 style to more of a week in review style. I feel like loosening up a little on the "rules" I made for myself for PL in 2012. But I don't want to be too loose or I won't stick with it! LOL I'm torn about sticking w/Design A (which I really like) or maybe using one of the new instagram-friendly styles - or both.

8. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I'm about 8 weeks behind... I'm trying to finish prepping my DD album and then I'll sit down and hopefully get caught up :)

9. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Well, I just started Nov 1st, and so far I have 2 pages finished. So I'm behind a bit already. That is no good!

10. mom2triplets04

mom2triplets04 Member

Unfortunately, still have week 39 and 40 to do. But I just finished week 48. Trying to stay current.

11. bderby

Keep working, ladies! We can do it. I still have yet to work on mine since I last posted, BUT I am determined I the next few days to remedy that if I can.

12. mom2triplets04

mom2triplets04 Member

Okay, week 39 is complete. Luckily I had all my journaling done at ohlife as I totally forgot about my car being lost. It was total panic.

13. mom2triplets04

mom2triplets04 Member

Yeah finally caught up. Week 40 done.

14. renee82

renee82 renee82

You can do it! You're almost there! Suprisingly, I'm pretty much caught up! I just have to put the rest of this week together! :) Hang in there everyone!

15. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I'm determined too! I am working on this week (49) right now. I still have weeks 43-45, 47 and 48 to do. Hoping to get caught up and stay caught up before the end of the year!

16. bderby

I had an unexpected day off work today due to my little ones being sick. Fortunately, they seemed to feel fine today, just some nasty stomach bug last night. So I took advantage and got all caught up--I was ALL of November behind and was scrambling some days to find photos, but it feels good to be caught up again.