Decided to do a memory planner

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by kristina weber, Jan 1, 2021.

1. kristina weber

kristina weber New Member

So I decided to mix my project life up, and do a memory planner. I've seen people do them physically and a few people do them digitally. And I did a few digital memory planner pages just for something different last year. But I'm going to do a 8.5x11 and a blurb trade book just to mix things up. I need a change, the books were starting to get repetitious.

Donitab and FarrahJobling like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

That sounds really cool! I"m going to look up memory planners and check them out.

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I love this idea! I am feeling the need to change things up a bit this year as well and memory planning was sort of the route I was thinking about going. I got a planner for Christmas that I thought was going to be my normal classic size Happy Planner, but it is 8.5x11 instead. I'm thinking that I can do my weekly spreads in 8.5x11 instead of 12x12 and just slip them in to my planner each week. Still in the thinking stage lol

4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

So what exactly is a "memory planner"?

5. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Love this idea! I've toyed with the idea too

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@HavaDrPepper
    I had to go give this a google! lol
    it looks a bit like a bullet journal meets planner and they collide with hand written notes and add scrapping designs
    into a new type of book:
    I'm liking it, but I'm totally digital gal, and my fonts must be large and legible! lol

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Thanks @AnneofAlamo. Doesn't appeal to me at all! I'm sure there are those that this is perfect for them. There is something for everyone.

Like you, I prefer digital and as I get older, my writing gets worse. My signature doesn't even look like my signature anymore.

8. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Sounds like a fun idea, especially just to mix it up and keeps things new and interesting. :agree

I keep a daily journal where I (try) to write every day and I also add little 2x3 sticky backed pictures. Mine doesn't look as fancy as the example Anne showed, but I sure do love having that journal to refer back to when I'm scrapbooking! :)

10. kristina weber

kristina weber New Member