December Art Journaling Sing Along|The Grand Finale end week

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by AnneofAlamo, Dec 30, 2018.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

[​IMG]

This challenge was kinda a quick one, and I am blown away at how many played along with me!! lol,
    The weeks were sporadic, and tossing the holidays and back room planning for MOC! Wowza! This is crazy...
    So for the final week the amazing Grand Finale...

Our church every year goes thru neighborhoods and we carol. It is pure amazing. People cry, weep and pray with us. We have the same reaction over and over, I can't believe you are real. It is beyond awesome..
    Here is a bit over the top caroling..but you will get the JOY feeling...and I would love you to take that emotions of caroling and create a page of over the top Christmas fun and song!

and some fun inspiration:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and one of my favorite quotes:
    [​IMG]

Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE prior to January 3, 2018 and then post it in this thread by copying the code (at the right of your gallery image) from the box under "Share BB Code".

You can use any products in The Lilypad store, just make sure you follow our gallery guidelines. :)

If you have any questions about the challenge then please ask away here!

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Oh, Anne, that sounds just wonderful! Somebody asked the other day if people even did that anymore. I said that I hadn't heard of it for years. We always caroled when I was growing up. Mom and Dad sang in the church choir and we loved being able to go along with them at Christmas time. I remember the "shut-ins" were especially appreciative and always cried. It was just beautiful and so heartwarming. I have fond memories of those times. Bless you for being part of carrying on that tradition. Thanks for the challenge - I'm sure you ARE over the top with all of your MOC planning. Thanks for taking the time to fit in another challenge.

:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

3. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

Thank you for this monthly muse. It was fun.
    [​IMG]

4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Great Challenge!...Caroling Certainly Isn't Something That I See Around Here Anymore...But I Always Admired Those Carolers & Their Conviction To Walking About In All Kinds Of Wintery Weather To Spread Some Good Cheer To Those Who Need It...

*Now I Don't Know If My Layout Would Classify As "Over-The-Top"...But It Is Filled With Wonderful Classic Carolers Dressed In Traditional Garb(I Love This!)...I Have Some Flairs,Some Flowers,Some Glitter,Some Scatter,Some Snowflakes...Some Wonderful Icicles Adorning The Top & Bottom Of The Layout...Large WA(I Love This Too!... Especially All Those Staples!...)...A Large Journal Card With More WA...And The Piece De Resistance Is The Large & Wonderful Wooden Frame,The Large Wooden Sled & Those Large Wooden Antlers!...I Just Love Everything About This Wonderful Christmas Kit By Kristin Aagard!...

*For My A Not So Silent Night Layout-I Used Only One Kit:

*Home For The Holidays-Kristin Aagard

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here is what I did when I woke just shy of 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep.

[​IMG]

AJK and Cherylndesigns like this.
  6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I go to sleep and wake up to pure happiness!

mcurtt and Cherylndesigns like this.
  7. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

Thanks for a fun December "sing-along"! For this ATC I actually created the scene from 4 different photos (see credits):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  8. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I think this is my most favorite hymn because of the majestic nature of it and the lyrics. This year hubster and I got to sing carols with our son and DIL!
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  9. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Thanks for the challenges , I enjoyed my self. Here is the last one ,I do love carol singing
    [​IMG]

10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the great challenges!!

[​IMG]

11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.