December 2019 Book Club - Dear Wife

Discussion in 'Reading Pad' started by Karen, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Here we go! We have another batch of books to read together. Yay!

Like I've been doing the last couple of times, I am posting the next few months (October 2019 -February 2020) all at once, so we can all get these books on hold at our libraries in time. :) The book we will be reading for December 2019 is Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle. Please label spoilers or even type them in white like I just did right here(highlight that blank space) so that a person has to highlight it to read it.

[​IMG]
    Just a note, anyone can read these books at any time and join in the discussion at any time too! The more the merrier! :agree

2. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

I'll say that, while not my favorite book, it was a page turner!

3. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

>>>Wow! That was weird! It sure was a page turner and really didn't expect the outcome.<<<<

4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'd forgotten I actually read this and yes it was a ...huh!??!?! o_O I gave it 4 stars.

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I just read this one too... I forgot that it was a pick for this book club, I just found it on my Kindle and read it!

I enjoyed it... definitely a page turner begin spoilers >>> I did not see the ending coming at all. I mean I could tell pretty early on that the main character "Beth" was not Sabine and I was interested to keep reading a figure out who she was and what the connection was to Sabine. I didn't really that Beth's husband was the police officer investigating Sabine's disappearance and that he ended up being the one who killed Sabine... right? Kinda made me want to go back and read his first few chapters and see if I missed clues for that part. Lol. <<< end spoilers