Day 7 - 30 Minutes for 7 Days Challenge

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by esahin, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Mum23ms

Mum23ms Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this week of challenges!! It was a fun and different way to go about making pages for me.
    [​IMG]

esahin likes this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i'm sure the time is up but here's my last one, i had the photos picked last night but just couldn't pull it together - so here's amused - glad i got the push to do these and sticking with a xmas theme and holiday photos for some of them helped, i think the hardest part in 'super speed scrapping' is choosing the photos & finding that single recipe requirement (like an arrow or ampersand etc) when you don't have a tagging system or any real organisation in place -i have to add journalling to my first 2 pages i think as i was using the feeling to create the mood of the page and influence photo and product choices- definitely enjoyed the process though and congrats to everyone that played along - i'll be popping into the gallery to leave some love shortly
    [​IMG]

esahin likes this.
  3. LisaDV

LisaDV Member

I only created pages for days 1-4 but wanted to say thank you for creating these challenges. I didn't think I would get even 2 pages made this month and I got 4 in one week! Hurray!

esahin likes this.
  4. jesiefker

jesiefker New Member

Day 7: Valuable

I did it!!! I completed my first challenge. Thank you for hosting this achievable challenge.

[​IMG]

esahin likes this.
  5. RhondaB

RhondaB New Member

Here is my Day 7 Day 7 of 7 Day Challenge Quite RhondaB sahlinstudio_2feb19template_ WEB.jpg

esahin likes this.
  6. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Thank you so much for participating and for sharing your layouts :)
    I'm going to randomly pick one participant to give the prize. The comments/layouts shared after this comment will not be included in the draw.