Dawn Inskip newsletter request

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Frumpje, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Is anyone please willing to forward me the last newsletter from Dawn Inskip? :bk

2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

3. Frumpje

thank you! I asked her, but not sure if it isn't possible for her or that she didn't understand my question...

cfile likes this.
  4. cfile

She is on London time so it is 5 hours ahead of us... It was dinner time for her with your post.. I am presuming that is for the discount code for the curves bundle? I am sure she will answer as soon as she sees this :) @dawninskip

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

PM me your email and I can forward it

Frumpje likes this.
  6. Frumpje

She has the same time (almost) like me, but no I have the couponcodes... :D

7. cfile

8. Frumpje

9. cfile

@Frumpje I sent Dawn an email, asking if I can send you the link. I don't want to violate anything, as I am on Dawn's CT. As soon as I get word from Dawn I will let you know.. that was Dawn's newsletter on her add on products for the feb M3 dated Feb. 17 newsletter.

*edited to clarify*

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Frumpje likes this.
  10. Frumpje

oh, so I may have subscribed to the wrong newsletter...

11. Frumpje

Do you need a subscription to M3 to get the newsletter? I can't find it anywhere...

12. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

No, I don't think so. I believe it was the regular newsletter that all Dawn's subscribers get, no matter whether they have an M3 subscription or not.

cfile likes this.
  13. cfile

@Frumpje .. no there is no M3 newsletter.. It was Dawn's M3 product release newsletter for February 17th (the release where that freebie was located) in her design newsletter. I sent Dawn a message . Sorry didn't mean to confuse things. As soon as I hear from Dawn I will let you know.

14. dawninskip

dawninskip Well-Known Member

@Frumpje - I have already answered your email.
    @carilyne - Newsletters/offers/freebies are for current Newsletter Subscribers and information isn't for sharing!

15. Frumpje

Yes, you did @dawninskip 'Thanks for signing up, now you’ll get to take advantage of all future offers and freebies =)' , but I didn't understand out of it, that you got my question right...

Carilyne didn't send me anything, but it's very sweet of her that she was trying to help me out.

My question still stands... I subscriped to your newsletter (I saw the link that said that to get this freebie I needed to sign up to the newsletter, so I did that right away, ... but now it looks like it was the wrong newsletter to get this freebie? I cant find a way to subscribe to the M3 newsletter

pffff, feeling so dumb right now :blush

Thanks girls for all your sweet help.

16. cfile

@Frumpje .. there is no M3 newsletter.. It was Dawn's M3 product release newsletter for February 17th (the release where that freebie was located) in her design newsletter. When you sign up for the newsletter if the freebie was already released you will not receive it retroactively, but you will get future offers and freebies going forward. That is what happened in this specific case.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Frumpje likes this.
  17. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

@Frumpje I think you simply misunderstood what the blog post said. It said that the link is in the newsletter and if you would like to get future freebies and offers you can sign up there. It didn't say that in order to get that specific freebie all you need to do is sign up now.

Frumpje and cfile like this.
  18. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Message received all 3 times! I didn't get her email til this morning when I realized she was looking for something prior to her subscribing.

Frumpje likes this.
  19. Frumpje

Thank you for explaining again!

Carilyne, you didn't do anything wrong, so don't worry!
    I just understood it wrong, but well... further freebies will be received!
    My wishlist is packed with stuff from Dawn Inskip, so my stash will grow fast. I just saw it and I jumped up and down (not really, because I cant even move more then my arms. LOLLLL) because I saw something I really really wanted for the challenge and a suprise for someone else that I was making for lighting up a very hard week. But with some cool font I will be able to also.
    Dawn just has to see it as a really big complement that someone is making all this effort to find exactly the right kit :D
    No hard feelings for sure!

cfile likes this.