**Dawn Inskip - July 18 Template Challenge** Play & Win!

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by dawninskip, Jul 1, 2018.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Lovely Pages Here In This Thread...Sadly This Is The Last Template Challenge By Our Beloved Dawn...How We Will All Miss Her So Much...I Have Already Made A Few Layout Pages Here At The Lilypad & This One Will Probably Be My Last Tribute To Her...This Page Was The Hardest For Me To Scrap & Finish...Some Tears Were Happening While I Was Scrapping This Page...

*I Definitely Took This Template & Made It My Own...Yes I Took A Little Artistic License Here But Dawn Always Encouraged Me To Do So Eventhough I Was Sometimes Not Sure If This Would Be Acceptable But She Always Had A Few Kind Words Of Encouragement For Me & So Off I Went To Create My Page...*

*This Page Is Full Of Deep Feelings About Loss/Grief & May Be Difficult For Some To Read With Dawn's Sudden Passing Being So New But These Are My Feelings Towards Dawn & I Know Everyone Here At The Lilypad & Beyond Feels Dawn's Presence All Around Here & That's The Feelings That I Put Into My Last Layout Tribute To Dawn*...

*The Background Papers/Paints Are Shaped Like A Heart With Many Colors To Symbolize Dawn's Bright Soul Full Of Color & Light & The Heart Shape To Symbolize Her Heart Of Course But Also To Symbolize Our Love For Dawn Here At The Lilypad & Beyond...The Lark Softly Calling Dawn Home...The Dandelion Wisks Symbolizing Hopes & Dreams...The Darkened Lady Wearing Her Wings Of Hope,Faith & Love Waiting To Be Called Up Above...The Two Hands Behind Her Shaped In A Loving Heart With Her Star Hovering Just Above...With Heavenly Light Surrounding Her & The Light Of The Warm Sunrise In The Distance..She Wears Her Wings Ever So Brightly & Her Little Star Wand Weaving Her Magic Along The Way & Marking The Trail She Blazed & The Legacy That She Has Left Behind...Now Gently & Softly She Walks Into The Heavenly Light Of Her Eternal Sunrise/Sunset...

xoxo...To Our Beloved Dawn...Thank You For For Just Being You & For Being Here At The Lilypad To Inspire Us All...Safe Journey & Trip Home...

*For My Dawn Of Hope Layout-I Used Just One Kit-Enchanted Autumn By Dawn Inskip

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Trish likes this.
  2. jjpederson125

jjpederson125 Well-Known Member

3. tissie12

tissie12 Member

4. tlcd1961

tlcd1961 Well-Known Member

5. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

This is for you, Dawn. I loved your beautiful animals, shared your love of birds of prey, and had even recently had a conversation with you about birds that I would love for you to add to your creation list. Thank you for the beauty that is in my stash and on my pages. I think I'll go and have a nice little cry again. <3
    [​IMG]