Custom Font

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Ronisdragon, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

I bought a custom font from Heather about a year and a half ago but never sent it in to her. I made a 52 Reasons I love you deck of altered cards for my husband and thought it would be more personal if it was in my handwriting so I finally sent it in to her and she got it back to me yesterday. Holy awesomeness Batman! It really looks just like my handwriting! I've decided to start doing Project Life again and I'm thinking it could be really cool to use my handwriting font on it, as well as other projects. I don't like my handwriting at all but I'm loving how it made the gift for my husband seem so much more personal! Just wanted to share my excitement and totally recommend Heather's custom font! Perfect for Project Life!

2. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

That is awesome. And I think using your own handwriting would be perfect for PL. I actually purchased this over a year ago as well and never "did" it. You are inspiring me.

3. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

Jen, totally do it! When I bought it I spent hours and hours writing it out trying to make it perfect. This time I went a little more quickly and I think that was better. I wish it was even a bit more sloppy so it looked more like my natural handwriting rather than my "good" writing. Really fun though. Heather did a great job!

4. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

Ooh, that sounds like so much fun! Putting that on my wish list!!!

5. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

That's so awesome. I'm glad you enjoy it and I'm sure he will love it. You will have to post pics so we can see and get super inspired also! :D

6. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I bought one too and never sent it in. I guess it's not a bad idea to do that.

7. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

It's perfect for any kind of page really! :) It adds a really nice personal touch. I think even if you don't like your writing, your family will appreciate it!

8. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

oh boo, I wanted to go get the custom font. Wonder if it will be available again?!

9. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

10. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

ooh lol, didn't see that. thanks Molly

11. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile. I'd love to have my handwriting on my pages. I haven't looked into it enough to know if it works for someone that does a combo of cursive/print though. I just love, love this idea!