Curious how your DSD weekend is going so far?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by 3BluEyedBabies, Oct 2, 2021.

1. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I have a couple of things left to do on the Rockstar Bingo card. One of them is a slow scrap which I haven't done for a while. I'm working on the Technique LO challenge right now. How about you? What do you have to do yet?

bestcee likes this.
  2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Not much DSD for me yet. I have the youngest grandbaby (2 1/2) here until tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I'll be able to jump in and have some fun then!!

bestcee likes this.
  3. 3BluEyedBabies

@IntenseMagic, well, I would say that quality time with your grandbaby definitely is better than anything else! You can take pictures to scrap later!

4. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

I'm all in this year! I've made a good sized dent on the Rockstar Bingo card . . . looking forward to tonight's speed scrap. Haven't done one in so long. Realized I didn't read the directions on one of the challenges, so need to fix that quick. But really enjoying the challenges and games this year. Seems a bit different . . . but I like it!

3BluEyedBabies and bestcee like this.
  5. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

My hubby dragged me into some gardening yesterday after part of our side fence fell over after a storm so I didn't get as much DSD stuff done as I would have liked but I have told him today is a "no gardening zone" and I am (hopefully) going to be melded to my computer ... with Bart :giggle and PS

[​IMG]

3BluEyedBabies likes this.
  6. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

kisses for Bart

7. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

I am loving it! One more thing for the bingo card. And plan to shop tomorrow!

8. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I just made a new siggy!

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am staying at a friend's cottage away from our families and we are scrapping all weekend. I haven't been as productive as I would like because we keep chatting instead of scrapping, but any pages I get done will be great since I've been in a total slump for months!

10. G.J.

Commenting, searching and kissing Bart lol

11. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Aw, completing everything on the bingo card has been one of my favorite things in previous events, but this weekend is full of other things for me. Fun though! Today I spent several hours in Virginia Beach. I have walked on the boardwalk there several times before, but today for the first time, I walked all the way to both the northern and southern ends.

I've gotten my regular weekly layout done now and Bart found me and asked for a kiss while I was posting it. I might do a few things like the slow scrap this evening. I got to participate in a few games already, Friday morning before going to work.

Tomorrow I'm taking two of my kids to the zoo so I won't be around much then either. I'm glad to see so much fun going on here anyway. :love

Karen, cfile and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
  12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

So far, I've made two layouts. One Friday night during my Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE session and one this morning. I'm heading over for a slow scrap so I hope to get that done tonight as well.

3BluEyedBabies and G.J. like this.
  13. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I just sat down to catch up! We've been camping. No service. No computer. But it was gorgeous outside & nice to unplug for a little bit. Now I'm ready to stay up late and get something done!

Karen and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
  14. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Finished scrapping a page and feeling like some smooches!
    [​IMG]

G.J. likes this.
  15. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Been here and there, shopping, gallery commenting, playing the odd game but nothing too serious.

16. G.J.

Kiss kiss Bart <3

17. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

No scrapping yet but I intend to join some of the slow and speed scraps. Also one of the scrapping challenges. Baby is currently teething so she's extra clingy and wouldn't eat much so I'm mostly occupied with prepping a variety of meals for her. hopefully her appetite will be back soon.

18. 3BluEyedBabies

@michelepixels My husband just took my to Virginia Beach for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary! We couldn't really go swimming in the ocean because the rip currents were so bad, so we went to the zoo, the aquarium, and on a short hike. I loved the zoo! One of the best we have been to. Some of the animals you really have to hunt for because the enclosures give them lots of room to hide. A lot of people were just walking past if they didn't see them right away! Make sure you see the sunset over the inlet! Beautiful!! Have fun!

michelepixels and cfile like this.
  19. 3BluEyedBabies

@zakirahzakaria, unfortunatley, my days of baby teething are far behind me! If I could do it again, I would definitely have more! LOL! When you are in the moment, you can't wait for it to be over, but try to enjoy all of those baby moments, good and bad! It really goes by so very fast! We used to let my daughter 'chew' on a soft, baby washrag that we froze in the freezer. It really helped her teething! Anyway, I'll have to check your gallery for baby pics!! Two of my kids are teenagers and my youngest is 11! I hope you are able to sneak in some scrapping!

20. 3BluEyedBabies

@Scrapping with Liz, it sure is nice to 'unplug' sometimes!

Scrapping with Liz likes this.