Crafting for Clearwater Fundraise

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kate W, May 17, 2015.

1. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

I hope it's ok to post this here. I thought it would be nice to invite you guys to have a look.

My photo is of Winter and Hope at Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

[​IMG]

What I love about the LilyPad is that, although it is a business, that seems secondary to the fact that it is a lovely, friendly community. That's also true of another crafty community that I am part of. :beat

To celebrate 6000+ members, online community Kit and Clowder is running a fund-raising event, Craft for Clearwater, over on the Facebook page.

There's loads of games and prizes to be won, whether you wish to donate or not. If you love cardmaking and colouring, you will want to a least have a look!!

You can donate here if you wish. There are digistamps as a thank you (the kind you colour in) for each donation. Be sure have a look at the pinned post in the group for details about the competitiions and prizes.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I ll go have a read tomorrow ( is 1:30 am right now) your page is wonderful!!!!!

3. renee82

renee82 renee82

Cool! We visited this place when we were in Florida in March! My boys thought it was cool!

4. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

I would love to go, you're so lucky! I'm glad your boys enjoyed it. :)

I'm in the UK and I probably won't get to visit, but it's such an great place with an inspirational story.

We have raised over $3,000 since Saturday, which is pretty great! Thanks to all who have had a look xx