Come Join Me at GMD! CT Call Closes Tonight!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by bho, May 8, 2022.

1. bho

bho Active Member

Hey friends, Barb here. Gina is away making amazing memories with her family this weekend, so I'm peeking in to remind you that her CT call closes tonight. Get those applications in! She's looking to add TWO artists to our team :) Also, don't forget that the 40% storewide sale is still in progress, so grab some of your goodies. RUNNNNNNN......​
    [​IMG]
    My style is a bit different than that of the rest of the team (me, traditional? NO WAY!!), so I thought I'd show you some other less traditional ways to scrap with Gina's versatile products. I love them so much. She's bold and colorful, and sometimes loud....just like me! Well, let's be honest here....I'm always loud!

Call and team information from the boss herself is below the layouts. I hope you will toss your creative hat into the ring and join me in the fun!

Using Olive and Beau...
    [​IMG]

Good Vibes
    [​IMG]

Basic Backs, Forever Family
    [​IMG]

Instacards and Mystical
    [​IMG]

Polly
    [​IMG]

Polly and Positivity
    [​IMG]

Now....for the excitement that I know you've all been waiting for......
    [​IMG]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    From Gina: I am looking to add TWO digital scrappers to my team! Things you should know about me & team requirements:
    • I am pretty laid back as far as team requirements go.
    • I am an extremely loud person. Quite funny. Extremely sarcastic. *wink*
    • Many of my team members have literally been with me for forever. I took a design hiatus a few years ago and when I came back, they just got back to work like I hadn't left for a few years. lol
    • My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future Part 2. I just felt like you should know that.
    • I have a private forum at the Pad that you will be required to check in on often so you don't miss anything. Don't worry. It's not so busy that it takes up big parts of your day.
    • You must create a minimum of 3 layouts per month using my stuff. I release new products almost every Friday and pick older products for SOSN sales on Wednesday.
    • You must be an active member at The Pad since I need you to A- join my forum, B- post in the gallery, C- leave some love on fellow team members pages as time permits.
    • We will become Facebook friends since I drop the CT "Hey check the forum!" messages there when I upload something new.
    • This is a guest spot that will run for May & June. At the end of June, we can re-evaluate and see if the team is a good fit!
    • If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, lets hear from you! Please drop an e-mail to gina@ginamillerdesigns.com with GMD Creative Team in the subject line. You have until 10pm EST on Sunday to submit your application. I will be notifying the new members before the day ends on Monday and you can get started with my SOSN picks for next Wednesday. Note, I am not releasing anything new next Friday since I need a teensy breather after this busy scrap weekend, but I have a whole store for you to peruse through and pick products from in the meantime.

Gina and AJK like this.
  2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Good luck everyone!

Gina likes this.
  3. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Wow @bho Love your style - great layouts!

Call is tempting, but you lost me at "Facebook" :giggle

Good luck with the call, I'm sure MANY want to join. Gina has such lovely kits!

Gina and bho like this.
  4. bho

bho Active Member

Thank you TantEva!

tanteva likes this.