Color Of the Year | Pad Patter 8 Jan 21

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bellbird, Jan 8, 2021.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

lol i looked at it and thought it was close enough to the Project Mouse yellow that i love that it made me happy :)

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i think i like all greys (except for the odd grey hair!), i have half a dozen cardigans in various shades of grey- when i realised half my wardrobe was black a few years ago, i switched to buying more grey apparently!

3. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Me too, and dresses as well lol, but I stopped when my Hubby called me the grey Lady.......

bellbird likes this.
  4. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

I'm surprised at the choice but I actually like that they've chose something for hope and positivity.

Yellow is my favourite colour. It's always made me feel happy since childhood, but thinking about it I don't actually use it a lot in day to day life. I have one summery dress that is yellow (that I barely wear because... well... England :lol) and I don't have anything yellow in my home. Maybe I need to add more yellow to my life.

bellbird likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I feel the same way really, I struggle with yellow and grey doesn’t do much for me at all.

bellbird likes this.
  6. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I'm a big fan of yellow.. I always dreamed of having a yellow kitchen.. makes me all cheerful and happy and I wear a lot of yellow and mustard tones

Gray.. well I wear a lot of gray too..but it's not a favorite kinda blah