Coffee on So Many Favorites! MOC day 2 Talk 2 me!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jan 3, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am going thru the gallery leaving love and seeing that COFFEE pop up on so many of the pages! I know our dear @cfile is an addict and as the hostess, this may be part of the subliminal challenge. haha
    but I too am addicted.
    So tell me how you drink yours??

I drink mine BLACK (first pot in morning)
    then second pot in afternoon, with hazelnut sugar free syrup, one splenda and heavy whipping cream!

extra points if you tell me how you order at Starbucks! I am scared to even go in there, as I don't know what to say! hahaha

sushimommy and Ferdy like this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I drink Starbucks black at home.. I will get a frapp with 2 shots at SB :)

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

what flavor of SB at home? I get espresso normally, morning joe if they are out!

cfile likes this.
  4. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Ick! I don't drink the stuff. Gives you coffee breath, something I learned to hate growing up. Mom would always be drinking coffee when helping me sew, knit, cook... I won't even kiss my DH if he's had coffee! lol!!

keepscrappin and bestcee like this.
  5. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

At Starbucks I usually get a skinny vanilla latte either hot or iced-light ice depending on the season. I did splurge and have a peppermint mocha on the 31st.

At home, I'm not really a coffee drinker the way true coffee drinkers define it. I just do instant Folger's with my sugar-free chocolate Coffee-Mate. I apologize in advance to those coffee drinkers who would find this offensive. :)

Karen likes this.
  6. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

After we spent several weeks in Spain, we couldn't drink regular drip coffee anymore, so we treated ourselves to an espresso maker which we use every day now. I make an Americano every morning. Some days I add a little half and half cream and brown sugar to it.

7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love Community Coffee's breakfast blend along with a generous pouring of Coffeemate's Coconut Creamer. It's so yummy!

8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I rarely go to Starbucks. I drink my coffee, at home, with Half N Half and Sweet N Low.

9. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Never been a coffee drinker. My cousin and I always said we flunked coffee 101 in the education curriculum during college since we didn't drink it. Every teacher we knew always had coffee on their desks.

I've only been to Starbucks twice in my life. Both visits were while at a scrapping retreat in Lynchburg, VA. I ordered Caramel Apple Spice. Now that I could get used to but there is no Starbucks in my town and it has only been in the last 5 years that one came to the closest larger city 14 miles away. I wasn't going to drive there just for Starbucks and I don't go there that often.

AJK likes this.
  10. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I need to heavily doctor my coffee in order to enjoy it--black coffee is so bitter! I drink half caf (mix of caffeinated and decaf) with stevia, half and half, unsweetened cocoa, and sugar free flavor syrup (usually hazelnut or caramel). My favorite drinks at Starbucks are too sugary to drink often, so my usual Starbucks order is a skinny latte with sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup. Yum!

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I am most definitely a coffee addict.
    I always say I take my coffee black, like my soul :giggle
    I cannot do creamer much at all. Occasionally as an evening drink but not very often.
    When I go to Starbucks, I get the cold brew with salted cream foam or the Irish cream foam. The pumpkin spice foam they had a Thanksgiving was good too. The foam adds just a slight hint of sweetness without overpowering or making it too heavy like a lot of their drinks. You still get that great bitter coffee taste :)

12. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Will I be hated if I say I don’t drink coffee??

13. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I nevah have had a cup- not more than a sip and then hubster said I made "such a face" !! I tried!!! :crazy3 Every morning is Chocolate milk, and evening is spiced ice tea or Mello yello if not water.

bestcee likes this.
  14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

No!!! :hug

15. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I drink black coffee most mornings at home. Occasionally i will mix in chocolate protein powder or hot chocolate powder mix. I used to drink 1 whole pot to myself + 1/3 of another pot. I'm not sure why i stopped, probably lazy more than anything (having to make the second pot... lol), but i am down to just the 1/3 now, usually.

We just get foldgers boring coffee... it's a flavor i like and usually for sale at costco.

When i go to SB, i am always at a loss because i like soooo many options. I want to try something different, but i also want my favorites, and it is so hard to choose! White chocolate mocha, toffee nut latte, or caramel frap are my favorites i think. I also really like salted caramel when that's around. I do not go very often.... in fact, last year, i couldn't even get my "free birthday drink" because i hadn't used a Starbucks card within the year. :duh

16. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I drink so many kinds of coffee - usually one or 2 cups a day. If I make a k-cup or have iced coffee at home, I usually drink it black, but sometimes we have really good creamer, like the Starbucks White Chocolate, and I need a splash. We have a really good coffee shop in my town that does amazing flavors hot, iced or cold brew, so I will order whatever sounds good when I stop there. From Starbucks, I like white chocolate mocha, vanilla latte, regular latte, the Irish Cream cold brew, or just about any kind of cold brew. Pumpkin anything in the fall. Love the Dunkin Butter Pecan, which is usually out in spring. I also love a good cafe con leche.

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I usually make a coffee the night before (Starbucks beans) but don't drink it, and then use it to make an iced capp in the blender in the morning with ice cubes, agave syrup and cream.

At SB, when I go, which is very rare, I order a caramel macchiato, yum!

18. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

We can be in the hated club together :agree
    I don't do coffee either.

Pachimac likes this.
  19. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

It has to be full Of mocha, caramel and whipped cream for me to even get it down!! Lol

20. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I don't even bother. I dislike the smell of brewed coffee, although I like the smell of fresh crushed beans.

Hot cocoa for me.

AJK likes this.