Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iNSD 2022 Party Pad!' started by Iowan, Apr 30, 2022.
Yes! #3 is the lie! I LOVE Chinese food.
Bart is loving reading about you all!
1. I lettered at the University of Iowa
2. I graduated from the University of Iowa
3. I taught at the University of Iowa
Kissed the frog!
I think nr 3 is a lie
1. I just move into a late 30’s house
2. I played softball
3. I love to Watch formule 1
I think #2 is a lie
1. Walnuts are my favorite nut
2. I'm not a real redhead
3. I've moved 36 times in my lifetime
I think #2 is the lie. (Who could make up moving 36 times?)
I go around the country showing daffodil flowers and judging flowers at daffodil shows.
I am deathly allergic to bee venom.
I eat popcorn everyday for both breakfast and lunch.
Nope, I'm not a real redhead! I loathe walnuts.
Nope I never lettered get n a sport my life.
I'm going to say #3 is the lie ?
1. I work in the medical field
2. I had a dozen pet ferrets
3. I passed out while performing on stage
I'm guessing you didn't have a dozen ferrets.
1. Coffee is my favorite beverage.
2. I rode a dirt bike as a child.
3. I hate guacamole.
This game is so fun to read through!
Kisses for Bart
Correct, I don't like beef
Going to guess number 3 is the lie.
1: I have never broken a bone
2: I did not get university/college entrance direct from high school
3: I have not lived away from family
@littlekiwi : I'm gonna just take a guess : going with #3 as the lie
1. I'm Right Handed
2. I'm Allergic To Strong Smells
3. I Don't Drive
@RJMJ you are right, for three months I lived in a different city but apart from that have lived with family
Number one is the lie, I think you are a lefty.
1. I love coffee
2. I love Cheetos
3. I love chocolate
@Iowan Yes! You Are Correct!...I'm The 2nd Lefty In My Family In Seven Generations!...Just Me & My Dad!!!...