***CLOSED - winner announced*** GTKY Decorations | Halloween Bash 2020

Discussion in 'Halloween Bash 2020' started by Karen, Oct 20, 2020.

1. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

So...I'm not really into seasonal decorating. I love the way it looks when other people decorate, but it just feels like one more source of clutter that I have to spend time and money on and then find a place to store. When the kids were little we always had their handmade decorations around the house, but sadly we're beyond those days. So here is the extent of our pathetic Halloween decorating this year. DD painted the black pumpkin at a party, and I used the other one as part of an activity for my preschool students. Now they reside on our kitchen table. :shrug

[​IMG]

Karen and garrynkim like this.
  2. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I LOVE! HALLOWEEN!...As You Can Probably Tell From My Gallery!...Where We Live In This Apartment Complex No Decorations Allowed!...When My Mom Was Still With Us & My Sister Was Still Living In This City!...Halloween Was Always A Lavish Affair!...WE Always Got Dressed Up! & Stood Outside In Our Well-Decorated Yard!...Giving Out Candy!...& Scaring Certain Older Kids!...I Didn't Do Any Scaring!...But Someone Who Will Remain Namelsss!!!...LOVED! To Dress Up As The Grim Reaper! & Pretend To Be A Statue!...Most Of The Kids Couldn't Tell He Wasn't Real!...It Was Pretty CRAZY!...But Even The Ones Who Thought He Wasn't Real...Would Get Scared When He Said Boo!!!...Or Moved His Claw! Or Jumped!...The Parents LOVED! It Most of All!...Seeing Their Kids Being Scared!...They Came Back Every Year For Years!...It Was Such Fun! & A HOOT!...But Now That Mom Has Passed & My Sister Lives In A Different City...No More Of That!...Dad Gives Out Candy! But Not That Many Kids Anymore...& Now With Covid This Year!...I Don't Think He Is Gonna Give Out Treats!...My Sister Is Too Sick This Year! To Decorate Their Home Either!...But I Still Celebrate In My Own Way Each Year!...By Creating My Many Halloween Layouts!...& Having My Own FUN!...I'll Never Stop LOVING! HALLOWEEN!...& remembering All The fun Times! We Had Over The Years!...Memories Are The Best Part!...You Can Go Back & Visit Them As Often & Whenever You Want To!...But Sadly I Have No Pics...I Lost Most Of Them...So Like I Said...I Celebrate In My Own Way By Creating My Many Layouts In My Gallery!...

Here Are 3 Pics Of The Witchy-Esque Nature That I Have Resized & Recolored To Make Them Pop More...That I LOVE!...BEAUTIFULLY! Created & Decorated By Bee-Felton-Leidel from Unsplash

bee-felten-leidel-rqXcnHM7p1A-unsplash2.jpg

bee-felten-leidel-KrqeTMOWo8w-unsplash2.jpg

bee-felten-leidel-72WPALNsHHU-unsplash2.jpg

*And One More From Elena Mozhvilo Also From Unsplash

elena-mozhvilo-4DaSc3Sn76A-unsplash2.jpg

Karen and norton94 like this.
  3. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Karen and rach3975 like this.
  4. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That one kinda gives me the heebie jeebies and I'm not really scared of spiders. {shudders} There's a house in our neighborhood that goes crazy with the decorations and also has a small spook house in their garage for a few weeks in October... they have a huge spider that they put on their roof and for a long time my oldest son wouldn't go there because of that big spider. He still hates spiders to this day!

norton94 likes this.
  6. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

I think I am attracted to the fact that it is a little understated compared to some I see around where it looks like Halloween threw up. But once you see those spiders it's like POW! OVERSTATED :D

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congratulations to our winner.... Electra! @Electra !!! I will be sending your prize in just a minutes. Thanks for everyone playing along and showing me fun decoration ideas! :agree

chastml likes this.
  8. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Congratulations Electra!

Karen likes this.
  9. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

norton94 likes this.
  11. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

12. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Congrats to Electra!