***CLOSED*** winner announced - GTKY - 1st Layout @ TLP | DSD 2019

Discussion in 'DSD 2019 Party Pad' started by Karen, Oct 2, 2019.

1. scrappurple

scrappurple CT - Sara Gleason

2. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

SO fun to see how we've all progressed in our skills & how styles have changed over the years!

I've only been 'active' here for a few years- I followed Leah here- so in January of 2016:
    [​IMG]

honeyandcheese likes this.
  3. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

4. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

This is my first page here at TLP. It was posted Jan 3, 2016.

I came here from Scrap Orchard that year because, sadly, SO was closing down. It is bitter sweet because SO was my whole scrapping world, but holy crap I had no idea how much I would love TLP. It clicked instantly, I did my first MOC, there were lost of familiar faces, and everyone was so welcoming!!
    Sometimes I forget that I have only been here since 2016, it feels like forever.

Also... my baby is so LITTLE!! He is 4 now, 5 in February!!!

[​IMG]

bestcee and HeatherB like this.
  5. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

What a fun idea! My first layout was about 3 1/2 years ago. I came to the Pad following Scrapping with Liz and my first layout featured one of her templates. Here it is:

[​IMG]

6. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

What a fun idea!! I have been stalking the Lilypad since 2008/09, but wasn't brave enough to post any of my layouts until 2011... Can't believe how long ago this was!!! (That cute little guy is now a sophomore in high school!)
    [​IMG]

7. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

How fun!!! Here's my first LO posted here, I think it was for a MOC challenge
    [​IMG]

8. bestcee

bestcee Lorelei and Rory are my neighbors

I came for MOC in 2014! I feel in love with MOC and TLP as a result!

This was for Julie's Day 1 blind scrap.
    [​IMG]

honeyandcheese likes this.
  9. Meibritt

Meibritt CT - Kate Hadfield

So fun to see all the pages!

My first page here at TLP was posted March 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

10. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Clipping my way through life

My first layout here was less than a year after I'd first started scrapping. I had no idea what The Lilypad even was! I joined and posted in the gallery because I had started following Sahlin Studio and that was how I was supposed to enter her monthly challenge! It was about another two years before I actually "discovered" TLP and started joining in the forum, shopping here, etc.

[​IMG]

11. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

christmas-cheer-copy.jpg
    Here is my first page posted here- from MOC 2014. I was fairly new to digiscrapping st the time.

12. bcgal00

bcgal00 Feeling lazy with my coffee and book

I'm embarrassed to show this LOL. Back in 2013 I had no idea what I was doing, my shadowing sucked and I hadn't developed any kind of style...but.....it makes me smile b/c this at the start of my scrappy journey and I left paper scrapping behind.

[​IMG]

pagefrocks likes this.
  13. pearkat

pearkat Well-Known Member

My first page was posted in January 2019. I started with MOC. It was pretty crazy trying to get all the pages done, figure out the gallery, & how to submit my pages in the challenges. 2020 will seem much easier by comparison! I've loved figuring it all out & becoming part of the community.
    [​IMG]

14. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Such a fun game :beat

Mine is from Oct 2011 and the layout captures a memory meeting a fellow digiscrap designer who was also one of my CT members, sadly she has since passed away :(

[​IMG]

15. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Wow, time has definitely flown by. This was a recent photo of my now 23 year old in May 2011. I used Sahlin Studio's Happy kit, which I still love!

[​IMG]

16. Susan - s3js

Susan - s3js Well-Known Member

I thought I had older LOs here, but I don't find them. I joined in 2012 but the oldest LO I see was in Jan 2018 when I attempted MOC. I don't really know the order in which I posted them, as they were all on the same day. The last LO on the page is simply too dark and sad, so I didn't post it.

[​IMG]

17. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville This John Deere is insured, right?

This is fun! Here is my first TLP page haha. It's from February 2010 of my niece and her then boyfriend now husband.

[​IMG]

18. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

[​IMG]
    says it's my first layout, but actually I have a shadow account somewhere from before the 2011, as I was here from 2009 I think, and then there was some problem if I remember correctly when I became a part of Laurie-Ann's team, and I lost some pages, as zinzilah became zinzilah v2.0 nevermind, it's all lost in the annals.

19. scarletsierra

scarletsierra Riding in the Neil mobile

Oh I love this thread so much! I love seeing everyone's firsts. Here's mine from 10 years ago so I have all the nostalgia seeing it.

[​IMG]

20. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

I posted my first TLP layout in 2012. It was a challenge layout with Amy Martin's kit. I've been scrapping since 2009 but never really participated at TLP. Now it's the forum I'm in most often :)
    [​IMG]