***CLOSED*** winner announced - GTKY - 1st Layout @ TLP | DSD 2019

Discussion in 'DSD 2019 Party Pad' started by Karen, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Alarm off, brunch ON

Hello everyone and happy DSD 2019! I absolutely love the excitement and hoopla around the forums here on our special holiday celebrations and I also love that we get to have a holiday that is all about our love for Digital Scrapbooking! :clappy

I thought it would be really fun to get to know each other a little bit better (GTKY = Get To Know You) and show off our very first layout that we ever posted in the gallery here at The Lilypad. It is kind of crazy to me to think that I've been here over 10 years already and I have not desire to ever leave! I love it here and check in almost every single day!

All the way back in 2008 I applied for a guest spot on Jacque Larsen's team and was over the moon happy when I won a spot! So, my very first page that I posted here was for that guest spot, using all her products. Here's my first TLP page:

posted June 28, 2008:
    [​IMG]

Now go ahead and show off your first layout posted here at TLP! At the end of the weekend (on Tuesday, October 8th at 11am EDT) I will pick one random winner to win a $3 gift certificate.

:fairydance:fairydance:fairydance Congratulations to our winner Chippi! :fairydance:fairydance:fairydance

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    mnjenlittle, KarenB, HeatherB and 2 others like this.
  2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

This is such a great idea Karen! Looking back, I've been here over 9 years. I followed Rachel Young here when she joined the Lilypad store (I was on her CT). Here is my first page posted:
    [​IMG]

KarenB and Karen like this.
  3. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

I can't remember how I got here but loved it straight away and I haven't left! It really is the friendliest and most supportive digi site (and they have the best designers..)

My first page from Feb 2012 so 7 years for me! I had no idea about shadowing but I remeber how pleased I was at how the page turned out!
    [​IMG]

4. umyesh

umyesh Swooning for warm bread & butter

What a fun challenge! I think this is the first one I posted here. It's from back in September 2012 and I used the Summer Bucket List Lilypad collab. I found The Lilypad through Sahlin Studio.
    [​IMG]

5. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

My very first layout was posted in Jan 2014 - looks like I posted it and then it was another year before I posted another!

[​IMG]

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

From Jan 2016 - pretty scary...
    [​IMG]

7. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom Practically Perfect in Every Way

Ha! Here's mine. I posted this when Britt-ish Designs was guesting here at TLP (I'm on her CT). February 3, 2012. That's a long time ago!

[​IMG]

8. morgyns

morgyns Well-Known Member

My first layout was posted not even a year ago - although I had been a gallery stalker for a while before I actually jumped in a did a digital layout, this was my first share here and probably 1 of the first few digital layouts I had done.[​IMG]

KarenB, Karen and BevG like this.
  9. michelepixels

michelepixels Amazing, Awesome and Wonderful!

I made my first TLP gallery post December 22, 2015, but it was far from my first page I ever made. I'd already been scrapping for a decade (and hanging out at other forums) before I found this, the best forum of them all!

According to the caption on this layout, which was for the December 2015 Template Challenge, I used all old freebies by Just Jaimee because I hadn't purchased anything from the TLP store yet. The following month I would participate in my first MOC with just a few kits and I've been devoted to TLP ever since. :love

[​IMG]

10. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

March 10, 2018 I was inspired by a layout that @Justagirl posted on FB and I'm so glad I found this. Creating for 4 teams (now 3 since Etc by Danyale retired) has been a dream. These were my first purchases I made that day

[​IMG]

11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL i love this idea, i just realised i have 99 pages worth of layouts in my gallery, maybe by the end of this weekend i'll hit 100! feels like a good milestone to go with my first post seeing it was on 10.10.2010!

i followed Sahlin Studio and this page was with the then October template challenge template by Amy Martin and it was with a big Halloween collab kit, called Mansion Masquerade Krista and Britt-ish Designs (and Tangie!) had from before Project Mouse has even on the horizon! And guess what?! It's still available in the store!
    [​IMG]

12. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

I followed Tangie Baxter and Rebecca McMeen in 2016. This is my first page on October 25, 2016, at TLP:

[​IMG]

13. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

My very first LO in the gallery was for MOC, January 3rd, 2018.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  14. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

My first page was for MOC 2016. I fell in love with One Little Bird's designs and started buying up all her stuff!!
    [​IMG]

15. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Fun to see everyone's early layouts! I shopped here long before I posted my first page, but this is the first one I posted, in 2014.

[​IMG]

16. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Fun game! Looks like I joined TLP in October 2012 but didn't post my first layout until July, 2013. I'm pretty sure I found TLP via The Digi Show podcast. Great memories!
    [​IMG]

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I know Bart has been laying out in the sun here for a long time, but miraculously, his skin is still smooth and well, green - frogs mustn't tan or burn:thinking2
    [​IMG]

18. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

I kissed the frog

bellbird likes this.
  19. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2018... Looks like the MOC challenge that year... I came here when I did the Scrapneers champion challenge... I believe I got a coupon for a Collab here as part of that challenge...
    [​IMG]

KarenB, Karen and bellbird like this.
  20. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Active Member

My first layout posted in 2012. I had been paper scrapping for a long time and then fell in love with digital scrapping and the Lilypad!

[​IMG]

KarenB, Karen and bellbird like this.