***CLOSED-Winner announced***December Sketch Challenge

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by mrspotts, Dec 10, 2013.

1. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Thanks to all who participated! The winner for this month is.....

MelanieB!

Be watching your messages for PM from me!

Guess what?! The sketch challenge is BACK! :yesss

Here is a reminder how this challenge works. I will provide you with a 3 x 4 sketch. Your job is to create a layout using this sketch. Obviously the first though would be that this is strictly for pocket scrapping. Not so!!! All layouts integrating the sketch are welcome! Integrate it how you would like....a pocket page card, a greeting card, or part of your digi page. As with all templates/sketches this is a jumping off point! Use your creativity and have fun!

December's Sketch
    [​IMG]

A few things to know before you get started. As you complete your page, please remember and follow the Lilypad Challenge rules: Your page must contain at least 75% of Lilypad products. You should post your layout (with a link) in this thread so it can be tracked! And of course, your page should be posted in the Lilypad Gallery so we can leave lots of love!

This contest will close on Tuesday, December 31 at Midnight EST. The winner will receive a $3 store coupon. If you complete this challenge as a hybrid project you will receive double entries. ***Please remember that hybrid does mean the project is printed out and photographed.***

Have fun!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  2. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

so fun... great sketch, Jewelle!!!

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Great sketch Jewelle! :)

4. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

Yaay, what a fun sketch! Totally excited about using it in my PL album.

5. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

6. MelanieB

MelanieB Well-Known Member

I love the sketch challenge! I find it the most challenging. Will there be a sketch challenge in January? Please? : )

[​IMG]

7. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Lorry love that layout, especially how you added that crocheted element on your layout about croteching! So smart. And a bit of apology that I didn't see this before now. I've been out sick and don't want you to think I was ignoring you :D

Ooo, that looks great Melanie! Love the stars you added! And seriously what an accomplishment to have seen all the Disney movies! As for whether the sketch challenge will return next month...that is still to be determined.