CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. kraftkris

kraftkris Member

great collab!

I loved the color scheme of all the freebies and would love a chance to win the whole collab. I was really good about catching all the downloads for the first few weeks, but missed several near the end!

2. mom2bandc

mom2bandc Active Member

The WAS collab is amazing and thanks to all the designers for their generous gifts! I can see myself going back to this kit over and over as I scrap more pages!

3. karbolik

karbolik Well-Known Member

amazing freebies absolutely the best part of the was event. and the other best part is to have a look to gorgeous scrapbook layouts. I did not have so much time to design for was challenges but I can say that all of the layouts are really great. it is really gorgeous to look challenges' layouts :)

4. volovant

volovant Member

I love the freebies, and the tutorials

5. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

The freebies have been great, as have the challenges. I'm still working on finishing them up, but they've been fun!

6. Kay S

Kay S Member

I love the free collaboration kit. Great job designers. I also took advantage of some of the sales. Thank you for the tutorials, they are very helpful.

7. vanessagayle

vanessagayle New Member

I think that my favorite thing was the challenges! =D

8. CrunchyNana

CrunchyNana New Member

I'm fairly new to digital so the tutorials are a great help. Ty to all the designers who contributed to the wonderful kit!
    Good luck everyone!

9. eve11ne

eve11ne Member

i love the daily freebies! :)
    the designers are so generous, thank you so much!!

10. GodBlessAmerica

GodBlessAmerica Active Member

The AWESOME kit by the AWESOME Lilypad designers, at the most AWESOME digital scrapping site on the web. I loved that I was able to thank each designer for their contribution each day. Thanks again, ladies!!

11. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

Loved the colors!

12. photoqueen

photoqueen New Member

I loved seeing each designer's take on the theme, and seeing the kit come together piece by piece.

13. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

I really loved the collab and can't wait to purchase the parts I missed! I really do hope the challenges do stay up because I would love to do them as I can. I got started late and haven't had a chance to do any challenge yet. Thank you all for the beautiful parts that each one contributed!

14. marey27

marey27 New Member

I loved seeing what new surprise we would get each day! Thanks so much to all who contributed to giving such beautiful things away each day, I haven't scrapped in so long & am really looking forward to getting back to it & using everything I've collected this past month! :yippee

15. mollyscraps

mollyscraps Feeding everyone's sweet tooth

Aside from the gorgeous kit, I so appreciate all the challenges and technical information you guys shared!

Also a huge thank you to lmccandless for posting everyday... I am sure that was a bit of a chore!

16. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I didn't get everything finished because I was just too busy with traveling for work obligations this week, but I'm still going to finish up the challenges..
    What I liked the most is that it got me thinking outside the box and definitely outside my comfort zone. I'm not a big journaler, not because I don't know what to say, but because I'm not sure exactly how to say it so that it enhances the page rather than competes with it. We Are Storytellers was really full of ideas and tutorials which helped me merge storytelling with my pages design and artwork.
    The daily downloads were a great addition and seeing everyone's pages was awesome.
    Thanks so much for a great month of learning to be a better scrapper and storyteller.

17. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

I want to say a big big thank you all the designers for the collab ? I love his color and a lot of little éléments. Thank you very much

18. AJ307

AJ307 Member

Enjoyed the tutorials through the month and of course, the freebies. Thanks for all the effort

19. melody123

melody123 Active Member

Thanks to all the designers. The parts I downloaded of "We are Storytellers" had many elements that were so useful and unique.

20. Deetzinor

Deetzinor New Member

I so looked forward to each day for freebies to this wonderful kit. I especially liked the whole theme of Storytelling! Thanks for all the work submitted by each designer.