CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I totally love all of the fun and excitement you guys build around here with each new project. The kit and all of the challenges were amazing, but the fun attitude is what it is all about. :)

2. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

All the freebies were amazing!!! Thanks to The Lilypad and to all the wonderful designers!!!

3. mrsmbm

mrsmbm New Member

Gosh, in addition to all the fabulous parts of this amazing kit, I loved the daily reminder that I AM A STORYTELLER! What I do as a hobby is so important for not only my kids, but future generations! I wish with all my heart to one day stumble on a scrapbook of my grandmother. (Right now I've got a bunch of unlabeled pictures that she left behind...:tantrum )

This awesome event at TLP jump started my love of scrapping again. Can't wait for school to start so I can go crazy with this kit. :giggle

4. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I gave to pick one? I would say the challenges. But hey were well thought out, coordinated beautifully with the awesome kit and the tutorials were ever so helpful.

I found I really thought more about what I wanted to convey on my page and how I was going to tell the story of my layout.

Thank you all for an amazing event!

5. tinkerbell57

tinkerbell57 New Member

I enjoyed the daily downloads. It's a terrific collab.

6. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

It was all so great! I especially loved the challenges & seeing each designers contribution to the amazing whole kit- felt like I got to know them a bit more thru this collab. Thank you all so much!

7. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

All the wonderful freebies and the theme. Thanks to you all for sharing them.

8. mamatothree

mamatothree New Member

I loved the sales that went with each designers release!

9. jackieclayton

jackieclayton CT - Krista Sahlin

of course all the generous freebies was my favourite part! Thank you so much!! :)

10. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

It was fun to have a little "treat" to look forward to each day. Thank you to all the talented designers who contributed. I do hope you will leave the summary page and all the challenges and tutorials up for awhile as I have not had time to explore them as thoroughly as I want to yet.

11. Pamjoy

Pamjoy New Member

I loved seeing all the designers and their creations - both ones I was familiar with and the ones I saw for the first time.

12. Ink and Pixels

Ink and Pixels Active Member

It was so fun to see what the designers had in store for us each day. Even though we saw a preview it was still a surprise every day. TLP collars are my favorite kits.. Getting to sample all the designer styles. I enjoyed reading the tutorials and seeing all the challenge pages pop up in the gallery. I'm using the WAS for my September PL pages. Thanks again!

13. fortlady

fortlady Member

My favorite thing is the gorgeous kit the designers have gifted us with! LOVE the kit! Thanks a billion designers!!!!!
    Second, the tutorials, I'll be checking and rechecking them, I'm sure!
    Third, the challenges, sure made me think, sad I haven't been feeling up to doing them. When I'm recovered, I'll do them on my own.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  14. cush464

cush464 Member

The freebies were fantastic but I also loved the tutorials. There was a lot to be learned by these tutorials. Thank you very much!

15. khallacy

khallacy New Member

All the totally awesome designs are wonderful. Loved seeing what the next download would be. Thanks you for doing this.

16. lizj

lizj Active Member

It is hard to pick just one favorite thing, this has been a fun re-introduction to this lovely group of people! Okay, my favorite part has been that you reminded me of why I scrapbook. The challenges were truly thought-provoking. I am really considering the point of each story I tell for the challenge lo's. It is a gift to be reminded that the story is the best part of memory keeping.

17. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

My favorite thing was the layout I made for the speed scrap! It was probably my favorite layout that I made last month!

[​IMG]

I also want to say THANK YOU again to the designers for their amazing generosity! What a fun month!

18. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

My favorite part? That it was the perfect balance of learning & scrapbooking & enjoying freebies

19. PuSticks

PuSticks Oh, bother

I think my favorite thing personally was all the tutorials which helped me to think outside my comfort box or made me think about why I make my pages the way I do! Mostly, thinking more consciously about how I make a page :) It's been wonderful and I can't wait to finish up my pages, thanks everyone for another great challenge series!

20. soshanna

soshanna New Member

for the freebies : Coming everyday, quickly put them in cart and waiting patiently for tomorrow :D
    for the challenges : I'm loving all the tutorials ! I think I'll bookmark all of them for future reference !