CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Hasn't it been a terrific month of Storytelling here at The Lilypad? We're ending WAS with a fun *giveaway* that runs through Monday.

Tell us your favorite thing about We Are Storytellers in this thread to be entered to WIN!!

You'll have a choice between:
    • the complete We Are Storytellers collection (just in case you missed some days)
    • or a $10 store gift card.
    We will select 3 lucky winners on Monday, August 25th. Check back here to claim your prize.

In the mean time, remember that this weekend is TLP's Store Wide SALE. Take 30% off everything, including more than 40 New Releases. If you discovered a favorite new designer during WAS, this is the perfect time to get more of their products.
    [​IMG]

Finally, the last WAS challenge is up today. We are very excited to see your pages with the collection.

Thanks again for spending a month exploring storytelling with us. Continue the fun by playing along with our Monthly Challenges.

Now, get busy with the comments and win either $10 or this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. snowdropz

snowdropz New Member

I guess it has to be checking the thread each day to see what goodies are in store! The entire kit is amazing and thanks to the designers.

3. zanthia122

zanthia122 Keep me away from Bart. Mmmm...

My favorite part is the tutorials, and of course the freebies! Thank you for the amazing kit and the month of challenges!

4. DoggiNo

DoggiNo Member

The free collab is awesome but the tutorials are absolutely my favourite ! Thanks again for everything.

5. absolutartist1

absolutartist1 New Member

All the freebies, but especially the word bits and cards. :) TY!

6. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

well, the daily freebies were amazing, the TLP designers are so generous. And the tutorials were so helpful and the challenges really helped to expand my scrapping style. I guess I loved everything, it was a fun month.
    thank you

7. tiffanyfisher10

tiffanyfisher10 New Member

Thanks everyone for the great collaboration. My favorite part of the kit is how many truly unique elements there are and how each designer's kits really showcase their style. Thanks again!

8. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this month with you by collecting everyday a part of the collab. The tuto were very instructive, I learn a lot thanks to them about the colors, the size, the journaling.
    I want to say a big big thank you all the designers for the collab but also thank you to all the pollys that have prepared the tutos and the challenges.
    You all rock ladies !!!

9. latrischler

latrischler New Member

favorite

Of course I loves checking out the freebies every day. But honestly I haven't scrapped in so long, what I loved more was getting back to the idea of scrapping and seeing the cool pages that could be made. Really motivated me to get scrapping again. Thanks to all the wonderful designers for that!

10. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

My favorite thing about We Are Storytellers is getting a little bit from each of the designers!! It's hard to buy from everyone and fun to get to play with stuff from designers you don't always buy from. Everyone is so talented!!

11. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

My favorite thing was the free kit simply because I didn't have time to do any of the challenges this month. Summer is hard on my creativity, but I know this kit will get me back in the game!

Loved all the designers contributions even if I didn't thank each one personally! Thanks Lilypad for always being awesome!

12. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Gah we have to choose one favorite thing? *L* I loved the kit of course but I also loved the challenges the wonderful pollys and staff came up with for us to play along with! It was also nice to learn a few new things along the way!

13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

For me, I would say it was the wonderful mixture of elements and papers from all of the designers, the tutorials, the challenges and seeing all the different pages everyone created. Thank you all for the wonderful collab!

14. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Every day was a fun surprise and the designers really outdid themselves once again! Thanks so much!

15. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

I loved that the products tied to the tutorials that tied to the challenges - such fun to check in each day and have our journaling skills stretched! :heartslub

16. meagan43

meagan43 Um, did you know that you're wrong?

I wish that I had more time to check the challenges, but getting a daily dose of storytelling was awesome. The designers put together a real treat!

17. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

My favorite part was collecting the fabulous mega collab and using it to make a PL intro page!

18. Jen

Jen I believe in patterns & conspiracies!

Love how the designers come together to give (should be in bold GIVE) us this awesome kit. So versatile, so many great elements and papers...it's just too amazing! I love the fun and comradery when there is an event like this here at the pad.

19. Therapy97

Therapy97 Member

My favorite thing was the generosity of all the designers who contributed such wonderful pieces to this kit. Seriously, thank you!

20. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

I really really really enjoyed the challenges!!