Check Out isn't working for me!

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Jan, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Is it just me? Or are any of you having trouble checking out from the store right now? I have my items in the basket and have gone thru all the steps and it won't check me out. It's like all the buttons aren't there and some of the ones there aren't working when I click on them. I just tried to view my basket again and can't get in to it. Help!!!!! I don't want to miss out on the kits I've chosen and I don't make purchases on Sunday. So it's today or I lose my chance.

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Let not your heart be troubled
    First please go back to store and open a help ticket.
    That is your best way to get it solved.
    I am putting up bat signal fir @lmccandless or @KimJ

3. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Unfortunately, I have no superpowers regarding the store end of things. Maybe try a different browser? Or clear everything out, clear cookies and cache, reboot, and start over? Sorry I can't be of more help.

4. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Thank you.

5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hey @Jan - were you ever able to check out? Please post again and let us know! Thanks dear!

6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Jumping on here before I submit a help ticket - is anyone else having issues paying through paypal? its letting me go through the steps but then sending me back to TLP and giving me an error that the payment method is disabled or something similar.

7. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

You can safely ignore my issue.....think PayPal was having a hissy fit earlier as I was able to complete my purchases fine just now.

gonewiththewind and KimJ like this.
  8. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

This is post will be totally irrelevant to any not using the Safari browser. I was having issues at the TLP storefront. In Safari, there is a secondary tab for "settings for this website." The default there is "enable content blockers." Well, that leads to pages loading improperly and prevented launching one page from another. I now have to check every website and deselect "enable content blockers" for the webpage to work properly. Just sharing for other Mac and Safari users out there.

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Thanks @ArmyGrl I've had 'no show' images in the store on occasion so sure enough that setting had been checked! Actually, I never had it anywhere else...go figure.

10. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Unfortunately, I have to keep going in to check/uncheck the box. Then, the images load as they should.