CELEBRATING TEN YEARS AS A TEMPLATE DESIGNER! | Giveaway Winners Announced!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by gonewiththewind, Feb 4, 2020.

1. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Congratulations on ten years! That's so exciting! Thank you for sharing your special anniversary with us. :)

gonewiththewind likes this.
  2. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

Happy Anniversary, Cheryl! 10 years is amazing! Your templates just keep getting better. My first set of yours was Nothing Sweeter. And I still have them! :)

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Oh boy, WOW!! That's awesome, Congratulations!

You hold a special place in my heart for a multiple reasons. For giving me a chance to work with you, giving me encouragement when I was first starting scrapping, and being the most positive person! Then meeting you, and being a part of your team in Vegas - the quiet Jenn - get a glimpse of people IRL, but you were the same online or off. For your amazing creativity, adaptation and immeasurable patience!

Congrats Cheryl! I wish you 10 years of continued success and creativity!

4. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Congratulations on your digi-versary! That's 10 years of wonderful templates! Wishing you many more years of success as you make our scrapping lives easier!

5. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

congrats! and a big thank for the gift !

6. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Congratulations, Cheryl. You have brought lots of joy into many scrappers lives with your templates! Thanks for making the offer valid through Feb as I'm away from my home computer for the first half of the month with no download capabilities. Need to check my stash before using the coupon as I followed you at Scrap Orchard and some of my purchases made there.

Keep up the good work and know how much some of us appreciate the dressed down option. Oh and please, please, please could you do some letter size ones this year????!

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Hard to believe we both are getting younger in these last ten years! lol
    Had a blast playing with 3 of the 4 templates
    Thank you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

flowersgal and gonewiththewind like this.
  8. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

What a milestone! Congratulations, Cheryl. :bk

Thank you for the gifts you have shared with us. And thank you for all the templates you have shared as freebies over the years.... "Fuss Free : FreeBee" templates anyone? The first one I downloaded was way back in 2011 when you joined Scrap Orchard! :) Wishing you many more years of continued success. :beat

9. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

Congratulations Cheryl! What a huge accomplishment! Your pages (as in your own personal scrap pages) and your templates have brought me much joy during my time in digiland! It just wouldn't be the same without you here! :heartlub:beat

10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary, Cheryl!!! Your templates are always an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing this celebration with us!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

11. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Congratulations!!!!!!

12. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Congrats! And thank you so much for the freebies!

13. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Congrats Cheryl! It's been so fun scrapping with you. You're an amazing designer, teacher and scrapper, but most of all friend! Here's to many more years of wonderful FDD templates to help us all be amazing scrappers too. Thanks so much! :stash

14. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Woohoo!!!!!! :fairydance:fruit:byay:circles:clap:clappy:banana:agree:dance:glomp:D:grouphug:happyclap:happydance2:heartslub:happyhug:hi5:jumpey:like:luvya:tu:thumbsups:woohoo:yippee:yourock:yesss:yoda

(I had fun doing that! heh heh)

15. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@Dady @CharlotteM @Lisa B @LynnZant @LoveItScrapIt @Angela Toucan

Y'all are so welcome and thank you again!

@jaye
    I'm glad we met, too - and you are equally sweet! You let me know when you're ready to come back and play with my templates. Remember what I told you? Always a spot!

@cfile
    Love your all your creations and I'm happy you're here at TLP, too!

@michelepixels
    This means so much to me that you picked this layout - not only with my template but that you included books, too! Such a love of mine as well. Your page is AWESOME!

@Stazyg
    Yay for digi scrapping! I've had so many scrappers help me along my way, so I'm happy to "pay it forward." You can always tag me or send a conversation if you have more questions!

michelepixels and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  16. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Congrats, congrats CONGRATS!

17. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@umyesh @chastml @HeatherB @katell @Cherylndesigns @ScrappyHappy82 @Pachimac @cinderella @QuiltyMom @AJK

Thanks for your kind comments (and emojis LOL) and you're very welcome!

@jk703
    Jenn! You made me cry! It was so much fun in Vegas and I have so many fond memories . . . I'm glad we are still friends now all these years later. I found you to be the same as well . . . so kind and sweet and helpful all the way around . . .

@flowersgal
    Yes, I'll be partying all month so you'll have time to download. :) And I'll see what I can do about the letter size.

@AnneofAlamo
    I think we both look much better than we did back then, yes? LOL So great meeting you all those years ago!

@JenEm
    Ha! Fuss Free! I still love my tag line from back then:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee! Save that worry for another day and use these fuss free templates to create gorgeously layered pages quickly and easily. These templates are based on my own scrapbook layout creations. And hey, if you want to get a little fussy, you can always rotate, flip, minimize or maximize elements to make the template suit your needs.
    Delighted you still have and are using all those templates!

@keepscrappin
    It has been fun! And thank you for being Courtney's backup when I scrap live! It's so appreciated!

Cherylndesigns and keepscrappin like this.
  18. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Congratulations, Cheryl!! You are a rock star!! I loved scrapping with you on teams back in the day and my time on your team will always be one of my favorites! I'm so happy to be able to scrap with your amazing templates always!!
    Just for fun, I went back and scrapped a page with a photo from exactly 10 years ago :)
    [​IMG]

19. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

10 years! That is a amazing! Congrats and thank you!

20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Cheers on your phenomenal milestone and 4,000 different compositions is just mindboggling!:faint2 Thanks for the revamped pack and best wishes for the next 4,000 ! :bk
    [​IMG]