Can you scrap using your trackpad?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by strawberryredhead, Feb 22, 2013.

1. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

I only use my laptop, so I only use the trackpad. My lap top was broken last year and I had to use our desktop and mouse, that was awful!!

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I cannot function without a mouse. I wish I could.

3. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

I'm saving for a laptop so I can scrap from the sofa when my pain is too bad for me to get on the PC

I was positive I would need a lap tray with room for a mouse to be able to scrap - now I might just try the track pad out of curiosity

4. Dana

Dana Dana

i only use my trackpad - i don't think i've EVER used a mouse since i started scrapping with a laptop (about 6 years ago). it probably takes a little getting used to, but once you do you will wonder why you ever thought it was hard :)

5. sucali

sucali sucali

I use my laptop on the couch and I can't do anything without my mouse!!! I need it!!!

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I HATE trackpads, I know hate is a BIG word, but gosh do I hate it!!!!!

7. jenny

jenny jenny

I avoid using the trackpad on mine at all costs. I have a trackball mouse, so it's stationary and doesn't really take up any space.

8. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

I switch back and forth from the trackpad and the mouse b/c I am at a desktop most of the time. I need the ginormous screen. I am quite spoiled to it and prefer the larger screen to the laptop screen. When I am on the laptop I will use the trackpad if I need too, but I have small hands and found this super tiny wireless mouse and I just love it so I prefer it over the trackpad.

9. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

I'm an exclusive trackpad user too. I got one for my iMac too. The multitouch gestures are what seal the deal for me.

10. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so much I could never use a track pad, even for computer use, not necessarily scrapping...that I got my Mac next to my bed, adapted the room lay out to be able to type in bed with my computer next to me....
    am hopeless with laptops/netbooks.... I need a mouse!!!!
    we even have two Volito (pens) and I know it would be better for my arthritis and general issues I have with my hands...but can't get used to that either :(

11. mrshobbes

mrshobbes my ducks are extra fluffy

It was only when I got my MBP that I decided to try using the trackpad exclusively. It took me about a month or less, but I can scrap comfortably with it now. Maybe it's also because the trackpad is pretty big compared to other laptops? Now I find using a mouse to be so weird. :/

12. renee82

renee82 renee82

I haven't touched a mouse in over 6 years! I have a nice worn spot on my trackpad... :)

13. strawberryredhead

strawberryredhead Tacos, tostadas, tamales, OH MY!

Now I'm thinking I should have just given my trackpad a chance those 2 days I was visiting Lisa instead of spending $30 on a second mouse. lol

14. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Yep...use it all the time.