Can I ask for prayers?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rchansen, Feb 27, 2019.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Robyn, super huge huggzzz prayers are with you... can’t type much as an on my phone no net connection but will write as soon as is sorted hugggzzzzz

2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I am so sorry. That is really tough. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I am praying for your dad, for you, for all your family members! Sending ((HUGS))

4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Praying for you and your family during this tough time!

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

This breaks my heart - your parent's relationship sounds like the perfect love story! .... sending love and healing thoughts to you at this difficult time Robyn. :beat

6. vinniepearce

vinniepearce Well-Known Member

May the Lord comfort and strengthen you and your family through this. SO sorry X.

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I just lifted your Dad, your Mom and you up in prayer. I completely believe in the power of prayer and hope that you get a lot of answers today when you find out the plan for your Dad's treatment. I pray that gives you a more settled feeling once you have a plan of attack. Sending hugs your way too!

8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

@rchansen - I was praying for your father the other day and was wondering how he was doing.

9. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Oh @BevG thanks so much for continuing to pray for my dad and for asking how he is doing. He just completed his first round of chemo with very little side effects - a little more tired, only lost two pounds, no nausea or illness. He still has an amazing attitude...he thinks he's cured!! We are heading to Mayo Clinic this week (so nice to have Mayo just two hours away) for additional testing. There were a few small spots found on his lungs. Biopsies came back inconclusive - suspicious but not showing as cancer - so we're heading to Mayo for a second opinion. We're seeing a doctor there who specializes in pancreatic cancer. We are hoping the spots in his lungs are still there when they do the CT and PET scans because it'll mean they're something besides cancer - in the midwest I guess it's common to get these nodules in your lungs when you do a lot of gardening, my dad did landscaping for years and since retiring two years ago he has lived in his garden!!

Continued prayers are so appreciated!! Thanks to all of you who have lifted him in prayer. I believe.

10. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

That's wonderful news, Robyn! Hope his treatment continues to go smoothly and the additional testing shows the lung spots are nothing to worry about.

rchansen and cfile like this.
  11. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

great news re finishing his first round of Chemo so well Robyn.. continued prayers for your Dad, and it works having a positive outlook. Hugs my friend!

rchansen likes this.
  12. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

What a blessing! I will continue to pray for him and I pray that he is cured!

rchansen likes this.
  13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thanks for the update and definitely will continue to pray!