Can anyone tell me if wish lists max out?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Serena, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

The gallery has completely obliterated my wish list lately, it's STUFFED to the brim and I'm terrified that if I add too much more it will start deleting things to add room.

Is there a limit to how much you can have? Or could I (theoretically) add the whole of the store and be okay?

Also.. anyone know where to buy a winning lottery ticket? That could solve my wish list problem. :rofl

bestcee, bellbird and Karen like this.
  2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

:giggle.... I completely understand the predicament, but I have no answer. I'm sure that's been wondered before!

Maybe Laura knows? @lmccandless

Serena likes this.
  3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

No limit to wish list size, but unfortunately I can't help you with the lottery. LOL @Serena

4. Serena

It's okay, I haven't found anyone that can yet.. but if I get the inside scoop, I'm running straight here to share with you guys! :D

And thank you for the confirmation, I can wish list comfortably now without stressing!! Thank you very much for your time!

@jk703 Thanks Jenn for your help too! :luvya

jk703 and michelepixels like this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Believe me I've tested the limits of the wishlist here and it's never let me down! My wishlist is about two miles long and growing every week! Lol!

Serena and bellbird like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

This gave me a good giggle. Serena has priorities people! Win lottery to buy digi scrap supplies! LOL

I need to utilize the wish list feature more often!

bestcee, Serena and bellbird like this.
  7. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

The secret to a winning lottery ticket is -------------------------well shucks!!! The info slipped right out of my memory!!!!

Serena and bellbird like this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

mine just scrolls endlessly like a pinterest page and i forget to 'unwish' the things i've bought - lucky for that handy dandy 'you have already bought this' warning feature! And i like your priorities as well! :stash

Serena likes this.
  9. Serena

Same!!! I hit add and then scrolled through and was like.. uh... does this end??!?!! And is there anything LEFT for me to add in this store, or have I gotten it all??? LOL!!!

Karen likes this.
  10. Serena

I would think of my family too!! I'll get this kit for them.. and this kit for that family member and... oh, I mean!! Stuff!!! rofl My son would be happy with an orange crush drink and my daughter if I bought her a months supply of those little toys she loved and my teenager? iTunes gift certificate! Then once I'm done with my wish list, I'll pay off the bills... >.> PRIORITIES! I HAZ THEMS!

gonewiththewind and bestcee like this.
  11. Serena

OMG lady!!! I was leaning forward subconsciously.. got to the end of your -'s and went Awww MAN!!! ::giggle!:: Scrap more!!! That'll bring that memory back!!!

12. Serena

I can't live without that "you've already bought this!" feature!! Sadly, it doesn't work on things that you've bought in 2008, so I was did manage a double, but I'm TRYING to be careful.. on the other hand, at least I know that I REALLY like it, I mean.. I bought it twice, so that's a sign, right? LOL!!!

I need to go through and unwish too, I haven't.. ahhhhh.

13. renee82

renee82 renee82

LOL! Scrap girl problems! Too funny!

Serena likes this.
  14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Enable me! What did you love so much you bought twice?

15. Serena

Hehe! I went back into the folder to remember the exact name and the main folder was created in 2008, but when I went to THAT folder, it was created in December of 2012, so technically, NOT 2008.. but, it was awhile ago.

Paislee Press and Valorie Wibbens did a kit called Head in The Clouds and so when I got here, I got that and For The Record, I'm trying to check my stash because it STILL doesn't say that I've bought For the Record and I KNOW I bought that recently, in fact, my folder says February 2017 but it doesn't say here I've bought it. Weird. I want the journaling cards for Head in the Clouds, but I'm going to have to comb through my folders because I might have that.

I already had 2 of Allison Pennington's kits, but luckily I caught those before I hit checkout. :D

I have SERIOUSLY got to go through my three scrapbook folders (we moved computers because one died, then another we moved and the external drive got destroyed so I lost a LOT) and now everything is everywhere from different computers.

I also almost re-bought Vintage Carnival by Sahlin Studios. Luckily, I also caught that one!

16. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Serena likes this.
  17. Serena

Thank you for taking the time to pull those up! Neither of those say I have purchased the kit.. Also, I really don't mind. It's one kit, I do not mind supporting my designers! I wasn't complaining, I hope it doesn't look that way, I would have contacted the store if I was upset. ^.^ If it was a 30 dollar one... I'd be a little more upset, but honestly it was a push I needed to start digging in and straightening everything out so it's a win in my book. :)

She was just curious as to which one so I could enable her, I never have a problem with that! LOL!

bestcee likes this.
  18. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

It's good to know there are others that share my priorities! LOL

Serena likes this.
  19. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Love that kit! It's wonderful. I may have to go grab it myself!

I feel this pain. I was thinking I'm missing a few kits, and realized they are on a different hard drive. I thought it was dead, but it turned out the USB on the computer was, not it! So, I still need to move that stuff to one spot. Ugh. I'd rather scrap.

Serena likes this.