Calendar Printing

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by talktoheather, Oct 5, 2010.

1. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

:helpy

Where are some good places to get our ever so fabulous calendars printed with our tops and bottoms? The only places I have found will only print the tops... totally rude... :hissy

so if you will, please share your secrets. :D

2. coco

coco coco

i`m printing my calendars always as normal photos so 20x30 size and after i let the copyshop tie them :) not sure if that helps lool but i can`t link you up to anythings cause i`m in germany...

3. pameladonnis

pameladonnis New Member

I know Artscow kind of gets bad rap but I've used them the past three years to print my calendars so that I can design the top AND bottom. I give them out as Christmas gifts and my family goes nuts. Plus they don't care if the quality isn't perfect, and I'm happy because they are inexpensive and always have lots of deals going on!

I don't think I have any pics of my past calendars, but here is an example of something I printed as a "calendar" at Artscow: http://keepinglifecreative.com/couponing/free/meal-planner/

4. oooh i love your meal plan calendar i really need to do that too!! I will prob use artscow if i ever get a calendar completed lol