Calendar - how to print?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by kyky, Oct 27, 2013.

1. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

:help
    Hi
    I bought this wonderful calendar 2014 Calendar Kit

[​IMG]

I want to give as gift to my family, so I need to "print" 8 of them. Now I'm still creating the pages (done 5, do 7 to go ^__^ ).
    but after that..what should I do? I checked in some sites to print - but I can't undertand what do to.. I mean, with photo books it's easy: I get to choose dimension, etc etc and then just order them

With calendar, every sites have their own "style", and you are supposed only to add images. It's not what I want to do because calendar days are already included in the layouts of the kit^__^ and I want to use them

I don't know if my question is clear (LOL) but if you can share what you did previous years or share some advice to how to print/how to do a gift packaging for the calendar ..it would be awesome!!

:spin:spin:spin

2. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

Just send it to a developer to print prints. If you are doing a 4 x 6 calendar do the 4 x 6 print. If you wanted the 5 x 7 choose the 5 x 7 print. Hope that helps!

3. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I haven't printed this size, but when I print 8.5x11 calendars, I just take them to Office Depot (or any other office printing place). If I tell them it's a calendar, they get confused and want to use their templates, but instead, I just tell them I want them printed and bound like a presentation. That usually works.

4. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

LOL I work for Office Depot (Italy), actually ^__^ we don't do printing service here.. :shocked

I will check again the printing sites!

5. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

I make 5x7 calendars every year. I order 5x7 prints and then give them with magnetic frames as gifts! But you could use any kind of 5x7 frame.