BYOC special offers

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by spcoggs, Feb 7, 2016.

1. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

Is there a code required for the extra percentage off on BYOC items (ie, spend $15, get an extra 10% off; spend $25, get an extra 15% off)? It doesn't appear to automatically work in check out. Thanks!

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

It should happen automatically, but it is not shown at the bottom like you might be used to with coupons. When you hit each threshold, the discount on each item increases.

3. spcoggs

I'm not seeing any additional discount.

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Do you have any newsletter bundles in your cart? They aren't typically included for Buy More Save More discounts.

5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@spcoggs I've logged into your cart and taken a peek. The extra discount is there. The BYOC sale is 20% off but I can already see that the percent off the items in your cart is at 30%. You can check on any items in the BYOC and you should see them all at 30% off now. Here's a screenshot from a product in your cart:

[​IMG]

6. spcoggs

@lmccandless oh, that explains my confusion! When I looked back at the store, everything shows the same price reflected in my cart. That's why I thought the extra percentage was missing. Thanks for the explanation! I've never purchased during the BYOC sale before. And now I can't make up my mind! I've been back & forth and adding since last night. ;) Need to make my decisions before the sale ends.

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Is @lorryfach right that newsletter bundles do not contribute to the BYOC total?

8. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Yes, that's correct. Bundles are not visible on the storefront during BYOC weekend. Any special offers from the designers' newsletter should also marked as "Cannot be combined with Buy More, Save More Discounts" or similar language. If you're making a very large BYOC purchase, you may find that it's a better deal to buy the separates as well.

9. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

that was my biggest to date purchase..my first BYOC...oh my goonies...but justified to this day on how much I saved! lol