Bucket List: Travel

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ChantalK, Oct 6, 2014.

1. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

Wondering what's on your travel bucket list?

I've been to a few places myself already (Scotland, France, Mexico, Dominican Republic and USA) but with so much to see, I most definitely have a lot of travelling left to do in my future.

Next on my travel bucket list would be Iceland, Norway, The Netherlands and Sweden. I am in love with the beautiful country side pictures and the culture. I also stumbled upon a time-lapse video of Norway this morning and wow…yep, definitely getting the travel bug.

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

oh man... there are tons of places yet to see on my bucket list: Italy, France, New Zealand are at the top.

3. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Top of my bucket list is Ireland...there's just something about that place that has always called to me. And the best part is that Ireland is also at the top of my fiance's bucket list. I guess it was just meant to be!!
    We are also planning on travelling to Cuba (that is where we are looking to get hitched in 2016) and New Zealand (World Master Games are being held in Auckland in 2017)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Amanda's livingroom, Cynthia's (mrsPeel) kitchen, Laura(my boss here)'s favorite Starbucks couch, and cheering Peppermint, LIz and Christine at the end of a marathon in San Diego (I stalk these women).

5. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Haha, Anne, you are just tooo funny!

6. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

back to England, I belong there in my heart I know this. Would love to visit Scotland, Ireland and all of the Scandinavian countries. Would like to see more of my own country as well, the only other province I have been to is Quebec.

7. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Being a former military brat, I was very fortunate to spend alot of time in Europe while we were stationed in Germany during my teen years. I want to visit the French Polynesian islands, Australia, and Hong Kong! One day.....just maybe one day.

8. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

:wub
    There's always room for you on my couch.

DH and I love to travel so we've crossed a lot of places off the list already. A few that are left: Ireland, Russia, Alaskan cruise and African photo safari.