Brody's 10th birthday & I'm so happy!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jesskab, Feb 25, 2018.

1. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

happy Birthday to Brody! So glad he is making his own way in the world and hope he has a blast at his party!

jesskab likes this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

How exciting!
    And I'm jealous. I can not get my end of March birthday kid to decide what to do for his birthday. Sigh.

keepscrappin and jesskab like this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

My March Baby is turning 21 this March. They grow up so fast. I hope Brody's party is a wonderful success and can't wait to see the pages of the fun!

keepscrappin and jesskab like this.
  4. MrsGaramer

MrsGaramer Using my imagination

This is awesome!!! My oldest is a special soul as well and we went through this in kindergarten. He's finally decided this year that he wants to have another birthday party. It's so hard sometimes to let them work through life issues. Sounds like you are doing a great job!!!

londoncuppa, keepscrappin and jesskab like this.
  5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I was happy my March 1st girlie finally decided to forgo the expensive party at the trampoline park for some new clothes and room updates. She is just having a small party at home. She invited 7 kids (boys included - lol) over to play dance party and mario cart on the wii and have pizza and ice cream. This momma couldn't be happier. I just couldn't do 20 kids at the trampoline park or skating rink again. I'm getting too old and tired to keep track of that many kids.... hehe!

londoncuppa and jesskab like this.
  6. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

***UPDATE***
    We have 4 confirmed classmates coming to the party this Sunday!
    One of the moms helped me reach out to others & this will be Brody's 1st birthday party with classmates. He's so excited! One boy had heard about the party, but wasn't invited. Another mom told me. I ran over to the school with an invitation. I said, "I'm sorry you didn't get it sooner. Brody's very nervous to invite people. Don't worry about a gift, just come and have fun." His face lit up so brightly. He said "I knew it must've been a mistake. It's ok."

Oy, here I was thinking no one would want to go & missed one that really wanted to go. I'm learning, baby steps.

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

tears are flowing! this is so good...good in the world, good people and just a big ol' hug!

cfile and jesskab like this.
  8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

So happy for you!! Where is the LOVE button!!! :love

jesskab likes this.
  9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

That's wonderful news!!:jumpey:jumpey:love

jesskab likes this.
  10. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

we already talked about this.... and you know I am so so very happy for you & Brody!!!!!!! Can;t wait for you to tell us all about how all went..... and see the pages!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!! [​IMG]

jesskab likes this.
  11. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I can see why you're so happy & had to share this Jess! What a wonderful milestone & way to mark it that so many of us would take for granted _ way to go Brody & happy birthday! So glad you insisted & he found that special friend!

12. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Oh Jess I am so happy for Brody that he will have a BD Party with a few schoolmates there too!! Fun so glad he is starting to open up. It is harder for boys I think... girls tend to be more socialble. I cannot wait to see your scrapped pages!! Happy early Birthday to Brody!

jesskab likes this.
  13. jesskab

So, the last kid's mom texted me that she's bringing her daughter too. I now have 10 kids (including my two) & I wouldn't be surprised if one more just shows up. Let's party!!!

jenn mccabe, Karen, Tree City and 2 others like this.
  14. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

That is soooo awesome!! Makes me smile so big!! I hope he has the most amazing day ever!!

jesskab likes this.
  15. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

This made me so happy, Jess, I had to share it with Harrison. I just know it’s going to be an amazing day for both of you, and THIS ONE will be what he will always remember. You rock on, you amazing momma!!! :yourock

jesskab likes this.
  16. jesskab

FedEx lost my photo props I ordered. So, PSE & the dollar store to the rescue. TLP made it on there, those are Jaimee's clouds from March Storyteller. I know "Happy" needs to move to the left, but I used hot glue, so it's staying. Still not bad for my 1st time making one of these selfie frames.
    20180309_004355.jpg

BevG, jenn mccabe, Karen and 3 others like this.
  17. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

It came out great Jess!!!!!!!!!

jesskab likes this.
  18. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

The party will be great, Jess, and that photo prop sign is adorable! Brody is going to have a great time, as are all his party guests!

jesskab likes this.
  19. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Such awesome news about more and more kids coming Jess! And I love your selfie frame! Such a fun idea! :)

jesskab likes this.
  20. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yay this is great news Jess. Love your selfie frame! So excited for Brody!!!!

jesskab likes this.