Blog Help

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ShannaNoel, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

Do you ladies have any recommendations on someone who can help me get my blog set up?
    I had a free year at shannanoel.com and that time is up, I really dont want to pay $300 a year to keep that one. I would love to have someone who knows what they are doing set up my blog. I of course am willing to pay for this service! Who did you use?!!?

2. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I pm'd you some information that I got from Just Jaimee. :) Hope it helps. I've been working on my blog lately myself and almost threw my hands up in the air this weekend and emailed her. I would love to hear of other good recommendations that are out there too.

Ohooo, love your look on that page right now... it's pretty good. Are you the photographer? Those are some great images!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  3. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

Thank you sweetie!!! xoxox
    As far as the blog now, thank you! I like a clean design but need to make it 2 columns and just want to take it to the next step...
    I do some photography on the side ;)

4. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

YW... We sound a lot alike... I love the clean look with the 2 columns... I've been trying to take my blog to the next step as well, like I mentioned but I've been determined to do it myself. Frankly, right now I have a solid white page... I've asked for help... lol.
    I also do photography on the side! :)