August-WK 4- Nose? NO! Crown of Glory!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by AnneofAlamo, Aug 22, 2013.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

First off, my sincere apologize for all you faithful chatters. My little brother is struggling with the cancer and his time is short, and the family is surrounding him. We are all headed to him this weekend to have quality time.
    I am going to go right to the challenge and get ya'll going, as NEXT Friday in chat the Random WINNER will be announced! Your FACE it challenge page must be done and in the forum to be in the running!

Challenge WEEK #4
    Crown of Glory-
    This is our final week and I would like to add the hair, our thoughts, dreams and memories are found woven thru the tendrils of our hair.

Each curl or lock of hair can represent one or all the above. Enjoy the process of primping and getting your head right for your page.

Play with the background if it needs it, and you can add flesh to your face, and nose etc, if you would like!

[​IMG]

This months most awesome sponsor is Little Butterfly Wings aka Valeria!
    [​IMG]
    You can find her on her blog, Facebook and Twitter and she is just adorable too
    Our Val will be providing a participation prize to all who finish the 4 grueling challenges, and then one finisher will recieve the grand prize of a Gift Certificate to Little Butterfly Wings store here at the Lily Pad!
    [​IMG]

****PLEASE REMEMBER****
    Post each weeks LAYout in the THREAD HERE.
    This is a huge help for the prize hand outs! It is also a great place for me to make sure I loved you all up in the gallery. I sometimes lose my place and I so enjoy seeing your challenge be built!

If you have any concerns, questions, please post here and I will check in often to help. The process is the best part, so enjoy it, Stress is not an option!​

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Thinking of you, Anne. :wub

Thank you for putting together this fantastic challenge in the midst of your brother's struggle.

3. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

Thanks Anne for keeping the challenge going even we all that is going on in your own life. Sending bright light to you and your family and hope for a miracle.

4. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

These pages are so fun to see in the gallery! Praying you have a wonderful visit with your brother at this most difficult time.

5. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Thanks, Anne, for being so responsible when we would forgive you for not being that right now. I've been praying for your family.

6. omuli

omuli La!La!La! I can't heaaar you!

Thank you Anne for giving us the final instructions on those very hard circumstances. Still praying for you and your family.

7. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

My thoughts are with you Anne.

8. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Anne. I am so glad you are all able to be together during this most difficult time.

Don't apologize about the challenge. You have been amazing. Especially in the midst of your brother's struggle. Family is more important than a challenge and we will always understand. We care about you first. (((Hugs))) Thank you for being so forthcoming with us.

9. TerriVB

TerriVB True love is overlooking the sweat and stink to re

Prayers for peace of mind, heart and soul through this trying time of life!!!

Once again--thank you for such a great challenge this month--I am so in love with art journaling!! and digital!! It is so stretching the bounds of my creativity--and it is much appreciated!!!

Can't wait for the new challenge!!!

Terri

10. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

11. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

[​IMG]

It's official. My computer hates me. Or at least some programs do. And a lot of other mysterious, sooper sekrit computer stuff I don't understand. This LO took me forever. Just the hair and background (skin part). And it's still not what I wanted. But I still got it uploaded 3 minutes before the deadline. Go me! And I only started working on it today at 6:20am PST (it's only 9pm here.) But, I did start it right after I got the challenge last week. The making of the LO part was fun, though. :)

Anne, I am still praying for you and your family. God Bless.

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend