August 26 Journaling with Elements (rebus)

Discussion in 'Weekly Focus Challenges' started by AnneofAlamo, Aug 26, 2017.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

It is no secret, I adore journaling. I love to talk and filling a page with the story, be it with the photos or with that stash of fonts on my puter!
    [​IMG]
    Taking some of the words out and inserting elements is a fun a different twist to journaling. (it is a very close cousin to art journaling so be careful, you may find yourself jumping into art journaling pages).

[​IMG]

I did a couple different pages using elements as an addition for journaling:
    the first one has NO journaling, just using elements or word art as the journaling for our back to (home) school page.
    [​IMG]
    Then I went a whole different route with my journaling, just erase or put elements on top of the words to add more to the effects of the story.
    [​IMG]
    Give it a whirl tell a story with no words (or small amount) and a whole lot of elements, or just write the story and then go look at your stash to cover some words with the elements. I can't wait to see your ideas, and learn from your pages too.

Please follow the Lilypad Gallery Guidelines: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products (current or retired product from current designers; templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

2. AnneofAlamo

krebus.gif
    sorry was having a time with my attachment, it wouldn't show up, so posted here again!

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

A rebus! How fun!

4. AnneofAlamo

seriously! I was trying to remember the name! thank you

bestcee likes this.
  5. patsyt

patsyt Loop-de-loops? Not a fan!

"(it is a very close cousin to art journaling so be careful, you may find yourself jumping into art journaling pages)."

Love the challenge and the comment!

bestcee and AnneofAlamo like this.
  6. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

7. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think