August 2017 Project Pages

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by RebeccaH, Aug 6, 2017.

1. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Okay, let's see what you've got for August!!! Just like before, the page doesn't have to be pictures from August - share anything and everything that you're working on for your project during August!!

Let's keep each other motivated and encouraged this month!!

bestcee likes this.
  2. RebeccaH

Here are some birthday pages using August BYOC... I don't know why big event photos (like birthdays, Christmas, vacations, etc) are so tough for me, but I am TRYING to press on and get through these!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Finishing up July and getting ready to start August

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Well, I actually found time to scrap this weekend.... and I desperately needed it! I am WAY behind for me, but I got through February! Yay! Have to celebrate the small victories in life. :giggle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

These are super hard for me too!

6. RebeccaH

Oh how jealous I am of your hard work at staying caught up! I wish I weren't so awful at keeping up with projects like this! I just can't seem to figure out a flow that works for me! But I'm working on 'catching up'.... right now it looks like about a 2 month plan! LOL

7. RebeccaH

Yay for getting some scrap time!! Yes, sometimes we take any little victory we can get!!:byay

Karen likes this.
  8. RebeccaH

Why is that, do you think? Too many photos? (That's my guess... they feel overwhelming) IDK, but I need to suck it up and get a move on!! :giggle

9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

For me? Oddly because I find them boring. Same thing every year. I haven't found the switch in my head to celebrate that they are each different and unique. So, it feels like I'm documenting something we've done before.
    Weird, I know.

RebeccaH likes this.
  10. RebeccaH

I totally get this! As big of a deal as Christmas is around here, I super struggle to document Christmas for this very reason! I feel like every year looks like the last. Blahhhhh!!!

bestcee likes this.
  11. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I'm power scrapping lots of pages for my daughter's 6x8 album. I love how fast I get pages done in this size! Here's one spread:
    [​IMG]

12. RebeccaH

I LOVE 6x8 format! I don't know what it is about this size that I'm so drawn to!
    Are you printing them and then putting them into a 6x8 album, or are you printing a bound album?

Mrivas likes this.
  13. lynnw

lynnw Active Member

Finished this week's spread a little early because we're leaving for a 2-week vacation tomorrow and I do not want to come back home and have to sort the vacation pics AND catch up on the week preceding it.. :) this week was a little uneventful, photo-wise, so I used the opposing page to make a mini-dictionary of the words our little 1,5-y-o is saying at the moment.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

cookingmylife and berniek like this.
  14. destiney1

destiney1 Well-Known Member

been working a lot in the few spare hours i have this summer to try to catch up since i'm still working in may. >.< but once school starts i'll have more time which is good i have so many photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    cookingmylife and GwenCreative like this.
  15. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I was glad to get PSE15 working well enough to get these done. Sadly actions are not working right with Mac's OS Sierra. pfffft Obviously FDD's action is one I haven't mastered looking at the difference in sizes here. :banghead

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Rovanice

Rovanice Active Member

I just finished the 1 part of 2017 for my twins, I've send it to the photobook supplier and I'm so curious for the result! But now I have a next issue, I have to start with part 2 of 2017, do I make it in the same style or try something different so I don't get bored. How do you do that?

RebeccaH likes this.
  17. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I print them as 4x6 prints and put them in the page protectors. If I have 2 3x4s in a 4x6 I cut them apart. I love the 6x8 size too and already have my baby's first year album done, he just turned 1 last week, I just have a few spreads to order.

cookingmylife and RebeccaH like this.
  18. RebeccaH

Well, technically, this IS going into my PL album... although it doesn't look very pocket-ish. I did start out with intentions of its being a pocket page, but it just wasn't working! So, I pulled everything in toward the center and dropped a piece of cool patterned paper behind it & called it good. :) Hey! At least one more page done!!

[​IMG]

19. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

It took a good week for me to feel comfortable with my new computer and decide to keep it. That will be the story of week 32 and 33! (Just got my actions where they should be so the larger image was resized manually.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Still way behind... but making progress. The first two of these I did a couple weeks ago, but didn't post here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]