Are you caught up?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2019' started by elseepe, Jan 12, 2019.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

You can do it!

janedee likes this.
  2. elseepe

The right photo, for sure. I started with one and it just wasn't working. Picked a different one and it came together quick.

Tree City likes this.
  3. elseepe

I am also doing a 30 day Yoga challenge, but so far they are only 30 minutes and I've been able to at least start the layouts each evening.

4. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

So far, yes. But my classes resume on Tuesday so I expect all hell to break loose at that point. lol

5. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Nope, I'm a bit behind. If I can finish 10, 11 & 12 today I'll be caught up. fingers crossed!

6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Ha! Caught up... No.

I'm going to try and scrap tonight and tomorrow a bit! :giggle

[​IMG]

bestcee, mnjenlittle and elseepe like this.
  7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

So far, I'm staying caught up. I have a crazy January, so I'm sure it won't stay that way though.

elseepe likes this.
  8. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

I'm also completely current. This is unusual for me. My schedule has allowed me to do a layout a night, so YEAH! Of course, I was about five days late to start too . . . each year gets easier for me. I suspect it's a combination of progressive skill with the program, but also I've learned not to let the challenges stump me the way they did in early years.

bestcee and IntenseMagic like this.
  9. Jems

Jems Well-Known Member

Oh i laughed and i laughed when i read this title :)

i was caught up on Sunday then the work week happened :D it was a crazy week for me at work but im hoping to get caught up today

elseepe likes this.
  10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I prefer bridges made of concrete

nope I’m 10 behind. Most likely going to be behind a bit more soon with preparing and doing a job interview this week.

11. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I prefer bridges made of concrete

Challenges for me are usually up during the evening. I generally think about them overnight then try and tackle 1-2 a day. So far that hasn’t happened as it’s been taking me hours to do a single layout so I’ve only been able to do one each day if I’m lucky. I get too distracted by the internet mainly plus how long it takes me to find anything in my stash that is also in the store.

12. dbregant

dbregant Active Member

Januarys are crazy in my line of work...there are so many tax deadlines to meet for employers and my little 5 person company works with about 60 clients who need some sort of support this month! This is my first MOC, but I'm using it as a time to support ME and My well-being this month. Needless to say, I'm several challenges behind, but still love participating and making the effort.

elseepe likes this.
  13. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Pretty close!! I've got a couple more to do, one in progress and one not started yet. I haven't started the photography one yet because my camera is in the shop and I want to use it for the depth of field pics!

bestcee and elseepe like this.
  14. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I'm all caught up... this is my second MOC. Typically I check the forum before heading to bed and if the new challenge is posted I can sleep on it, if not I check first thing in the morning and then let it stew a bit. My goal is to finish our vacation book from 2010, and I like to do double page spreads, so sometimes I will let two or three challenges go by before I choose two that I feel will work together.

Anyone else feel sad when you're all caught up? I do... sometimes I wish there was MORE! :hummm

elseepe likes this.
  15. elseepe

good luck with your job interview!

littlekiwi likes this.
  16. elseepe

I don't feel sad, but I keep wanting to scrap more today and wish the next challenge was posted. I know I'll get behind again this week.

rach3975 likes this.
  17. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Not even close! :disagree I was all caught up for the first 6 challenges, but then I went back to work on January 7th. It's been a busy week and I had a few non-TLP CT pages to do, so I've only scrapped 1 MOC layout all week. A lot of my weekend is also spoken for already, but I'm hoping to get at least 3 or 4 done between the 2 nights. I'm crossing my fingers for a snow day on Monday. If that happens, there's a chance I could get caught back up!

18. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

There are some designer challenges for this month happening in the Challenge Pad. Just sayin'...

bestcee likes this.
  19. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Just day 8 and today. Last year I was at least 6 behind

20. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

Yup... doing those too! lol