***closed - winner announced***Are you a Dedicated Scrapper or Distracted Scrapper? - DSD 2018

Discussion in 'DSD 2018 Party Pad!' started by bellbird, Sep 27, 2018.

1. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

#5 If I really have no interest in the party or people attending, I would stay home... Nothing worse than doing something you have no interest in, because you feel obligated....

bellbird likes this.
  2. easyeyes4you

#6 My go to's are black coffee and Diet Coke... sometimes I crave one, and sometimes the other... Not usually out of either... too important... so this is an unlikely scenario... I would probably just go with something else... water maybe? I usually forget all about drinking anything once I get into a project anyway... certainly NOT going to stop and run to the store!

bellbird likes this.
  3. easyeyes4you

#7...that would NOT be a problem at my house... cats only and they have their own door... Now demands for food, must be tended to... biggest issue for me is the one who wants me to pet him and wants to lay between me and the monitor, and those hands that keep moving on the keyboard really "should" be petting him... If he settles down I let him stay, but if he persists in trying to get under my hands, I throw him to the floor!

bellbird likes this.
  4. easyeyes4you

#8 If I am hungry I stop and fix lunch... Only the cats and me and they don't usually eat lunch... Problem is , a lunch then makes me sleepy and a nap is now needed... taking time away from scrapping! but after a break can be much more productive...

bellbird likes this.
  5. easyeyes4you

#9 I try to bathe before sitting down to scrap... normal morning routine is wake up with coffee and GMA , shower, after watching an hour.. takes 45 min zapping the commercials, come back and eat breakfast during the next half hour, then hit the computer!!!! all ready to go.....

bellbird likes this.
  6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

This is still open and you can potentially have 10 entries into the random draw if you answer all the prompts! (try to number your responses for me too please)

[​IMG]

7. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

kisses for bart!

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Prompt #3:

*First Of All...I Go Over To The TLP Store & Ogle Over All The DSD Goodies & Try To Narrow It Down Based On Dollar Value On How Much I Can Really Afford(I Can Never Afford To Get All That I Want!)...Then Go! Go ! Go! & Fill My Cart With All My Goodies!...:happydance2

bellbird likes this.
  9. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

#1 - If it's after bedtime, then depending on my mood, I will either wash them or leave them overnight. 75% of the time I wash them. But I have a 20% chance that if I leave it overnight, my husband will wash them in the morning :giggle

bellbird likes this.
  10. RJMJ

Prompt #4...

Easy One...Go Checkout The Lilypad Monthly Challenge Threads & If That Doesn't Work...Then The Gallery...

bellbird likes this.
  11. navaja77

#2 - it doesn't matter if it's scrap time or not, I don't answer any number that I don't know :hide

bellbird likes this.
  12. navaja77

#3 - I will open the mail just to see what kind of DSD products are being released. I will only buy if it's a good sale and something I don't already have from the CT kits that I have so far.

bellbird likes this.
  13. navaja77

#4 - Scrapping for CT keeps my mojo going. I find I like working against a deadline. I almost always use a template so that helps alot.

bellbird likes this.
  14. RJMJ

Prompt #5...

If It Was Someone Close To Me & It Meant A Lot To Them That I Attend...Then I Might Consider The Invitation Carefully But Chances Are I Would Stay Home...I Am On A Very Strict Gluten Free & Dairy Free Diet...So Most People Don't/Won't/Can't Or Choose Not To Comply To My Necessary Health Food Needs...So It Leaves Me Out Most Of The Time...Either Way I'd Probably Rather Be Scrapping Than Take A Chance On Food That Can & Will Make Me Dreadfully Sick!...

bellbird likes this.
  15. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

#2 Let the answering machine take it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    bellbird likes this.
  16. mcurtt

#3 Sniff, sniff. Continue packing as we are leaving for a road trip/meeting in a couple of hours.

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  17. mcurtt

#4 Open up a new blank page & stare at it. Something usually clicks...

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  18. mcurtt

5. Make an excuse at the last minute. Tell them I'm coming down with a cold.
    [​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  19. mcurtt

6. Drink a glass of water. Sigh...

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.
  20. mcurtt

7. No cats or dogs in the house, so it has to be DH. I tell him to take a walk by himself. LOL.

[​IMG]

bellbird likes this.