Archetype by Sara Gleason

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Karin, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Karin

Karin Active Member

Love the new BYOC and the Archetype {papers} by Sara Gleason look amazing. But I can't seem to find the coordinated Archetype {elements}. The link in the description of the papers is linking to the Good Things {elements}. Has something go wrong?

JenEm and scrapsandsass like this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Sometimes Sara's elements come out later in the month

scrapsandsass likes this.
  3. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Sara's stuff is fabulous. I believe she is working on elements, but they haven't hit the store shelves yet.

And as for it linking incorrectly, I think sometimes, from what I've heard from other designers, it is a pain to load products, so they clone a previous product and sometimes the link is just from the previous product.

bellbird likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Active Member

bellbird likes this.
  5. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Oh @Karin I'm so glad to hear you're looking forward to the Archetype elements! And I'm also so sorry they aren't up for you just yet! @klee73010 is right..I've found myself in a season where sometimes I'm unable to release everything altogether thanks to real life happenings. I know that's terribly inconvenient. I do have Archetype elements and cards coming to the store this Friday.

And also..yes, Kimberlee @scrapsandsass is quite right. I had copied the image code (with the intent of changing it before BYOC went live), so that's why you're seeing the link to Good Things. That will be fixed asap. So sorry for the confusion!

Thank you so much for your interest and patience! :beat

crystalbella77, Karin, Karen and 3 others like this.
  6. Karin

Karin Active Member

Thanks for the update, Sara! No problem at all, sometimes more important things come along!
    I know now that I didn't miss anything.

Sara likes this.