April Inspiration Challenge

Discussion in 'April 2018 Challenges' started by bcnatty, Mar 29, 2018.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so, I still need to edit to add the journaling, but I was extremely tired and wanting to make it to the newsletter, but will do later. Not sure how obvious this is, but the top [hoto is Sarita 2014 and then the B&W is the last professional photo shoot she had/payed for for her auditions head shots, a guy called Darren Bell (doesn;t come cheap but is worth it) Love the challenge!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Mine is Almond blossom and the fruit. Thanks for the challenge
    [​IMG]

3. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

Great challenge!!
    [​IMG]

4. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

5. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

6. suzyqscraps

suzyqscraps How now brown cow

7. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Loved looking back at old photos. Here is my layout
    [​IMG]

Mylinn, bcnatty and ForeverJoy like this.
  8. zinzilah

zinzilah One step at a time

9. crazycat1126

crazycat1126 Well-Known Member

@bcnatty Can I do this as a possibly photo-less art journal page, describing changes in life?

bcnatty likes this.
  10. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Of course you can!! My original post states that I want to see or hear about your changes!! AJ away my dear!!

ForeverJoy likes this.
  11. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

My only grandson, Keaton as a toddler and now at 6

[​IMG]

bcnatty and ForeverJoy like this.
  12. SRHPHR

SRHPHR Member

13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Ahh Change...Isn't It The Foundation Of Life...For Me The Change Is All About The Season/Weather...We Are Still Experiencing Rather Cold Temps Here...Still Some Snow & Cold Winds...So For My Change...In This Layout I Am Going For Spring...Wonder When It Will Get Here?...Either Way...I Love Daisies & I Love Berries...They Always Remind Me Of Spring So I Combined The Idea Of Daisies/Berries/Spring...The Color Palette Of Bright Red/Spring Green With Just A Touch Of Yellow & Blue Seemed Fresh Enough For A Spring Layout...I Used 3 Different Kinds Of Daisy Papers From Various Kits & Blended Them Together...I Really Liked The Cohesion That It Gave The Layout...Then I Used A Graphic/Artsy Paper With The Same Colors On It & Added The Birds Nest & Recolored & Added Effects To Give It A Subtle Texture & Background Effect Behind The Photo Placed On Top Of It...I Liked The Idea Of Using & Look Of 4 Photos But Spacing Them Gradually & Making Then Different Sizes With The Hand/Daisy Photo Being The Largest To Focus & Draw The Eye In & The Others Gradually Placed On Either Side...With Everything Framed Nicely In Matching Red To Give It Pop I Preceded To Add Elements...The Grass On Top In The Centre To Ground The Layout...The Extracted Daisy To Coincide With The Hand/Daisy Photo...The Green Plaid Bow Diagonally Placed To Coincide With The Red Plaid Bow In The Corresponding Pic & The Green Enamel Flower Diagonally Descending To The Extracted Strawberry Also Coinciding With The 3rd Photo...A Red Smiley Face In The Middle To Give Balance...The Clover Stem & The Stitched Shamrock To Coincide Diagonally...I Added In The 3 WA's To Sum Up My Theme & Give More Balance & Placed Them Slightly Askew For Effect & Adding The Extracted Strawberry & Sunglasses For More Diagonal Continuity & Wanted Some More Pop So I Added A Large Confetti & Some Paint To The Background & Finally To Anchor The Entire Layout I Placed That Lovely Extracted Red Car With The Easter Bunny & The Green Frog Going On A Spring Drive Together With The Butterfly In The Air & The Hearts Following Behind In Spring Harmony...Ahh Spring...Wonderful Spring...

*For My Oops-A-Berry Layout-I Used*

*Spring Day/Parks & Recreation/On A Sunny Day/Fishing Hole/Hippity Hoppity-All By Kristin Aagard
    *Lucky-Add-On-March 2017-Just Jaimee
    *Full O'Blarney-Etc By Danyale
    *Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
    *Happy Easter-Raspberry Road(1 Element)
    *Enjoy Each Moment-Pixelscrapper Collab-Melo Vrijhof(1 Element)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Mylinn, bcnatty and ForeverJoy like this.
  14. Buffini

Buffini Active Member

15. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

16. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

what a difference 5 years makes! Both photos taken in March, one 2013 and the other 2018
    [​IMG]

MariSt, bcnatty and ForeverJoy like this.
  17. AnotherAmanda

AnotherAmanda Well-Known Member

18. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

I SOOOOOO understand you @bcnatty. I'm in Minnesota, and today, April 8, it is STILL snowing here! The photos in my layout are from three weeks starting about this time in 2015 - when we had a beautiful, early spring. I'm hoping we turn the corner soon here! Thanks for helping me think of the change to come.

[​IMG]

redplaid3, bcnatty and ForeverJoy like this.
  19. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Thank you for the challenge. I've been intending on doing this layout for ages, but wasn't getting it started.
    [​IMG]

20. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take