April Challenges

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by busywoman139, Apr 2, 2017.

1. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Just read through all of the April challenges and I am so stoked!! Maybe this will be the month that I complete all 7..or 8!?! Who's with me? I need an accountabilty partner or 5!

KatrinaHunt13, EHStudios and cfile like this.
  2. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I might have to dust off Photoshop and get stuck into some challenges this month too!

busywoman139 likes this.
  3. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

You Can Do It!! I love doing challenges! They are such a great way to get you started!

busywoman139 likes this.
  4. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

The challenges I've read are great ones indeed!! I plan on finishing all of them too!

busywoman139 likes this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I haven't done all the challenges for a few months, maybe this will be the month for me as well!

[​IMG]

jk703 and busywoman139 like this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm in! nothing warms my heart like %30 coupons unless it's a 40% one! LOL

Serena, londoncuppa and busywoman139 like this.
  7. busywoman139

Awesome, ladies!!! Thanks for joining with me!!

8. busywoman139

In case this is helpful for anyone - I just updated my Challenge Checklist for April. I know there are other means of getting this info - the Challenge Thread itself and there is a monthly blog post by Karen - but I found I needed a checklist format where I could make notes as I went along and also to make checks as pages were completed :) I may even print it and keep it in my Bullet Journal.

Feel free to download so you can have your own copy to print or just work off of in Google Docs. Let me know if you have any issues with the file.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s6w5MVeq2y-3nlrgyGlwF-Yf72HzSxI6MMpzVpjFCYM/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, tagging a few ladies that commented on March's checklist. @londoncuppa @Katenac

9. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

The monthly challenges always rock here!! I usually get at least 7 done...I don't think that I've ever gotten all 8 done...so I'll be aiming for that!

busywoman139 likes this.
  10. AliSarah

AliSarah Oh great. Now I have pixie dust in my hair!

I am getting my artistic ducks back in a row this month too!! I haven't read the challenges yet, but I'm in!! To really get started, I redesigned my blog, lol...

Huggles!!
    ~Sarah~

busywoman139 likes this.
  11. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Sarah, I'll be your accountability partner too, if you want me. I did the 7 challenges, plus designer challenges, last month, and I'm motivated. Love the idea (and your checklist)!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    busywoman139 likes this.
  12. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I am in too. I usually do 7 and then play along with the designer challenges as well.
    Let's do this!

busywoman139 likes this.
  13. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

I'm in Sarah!! I tried to get as many done last month as I could (I did the photography one but decided it was too depressing so I just side lined it and never did an upbeat one), I really wanna get them ALL done! I'll check out your list soon!!! Thanks for giving US an accountability partner too! :)

busywoman139 likes this.
  14. busywoman139

Looks like we have an accountability group!! :cheer I'm off to follow all of you now so I can stalk you in the Gallery! :love

15. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I make this for me each month so I can keep track of challenges even if I'm not in the forum & I didn't know if it would help anyone else to complete them all, so thought I'd share this time around!

[​IMG]

16. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

OMG, thanks for the cheat sheets, ladies! Super helpful!

busywoman139 likes this.
  17. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

I am going to try to jump in this month. I have been out with family issues, but at the end of March I was dying to do some of the challenges, but the month was almost over!! And I am going to get over my "everything NEEDS to be hybrid" and try to do some digital pages for the challenges!

busywoman139 likes this.
  18. busywoman139

Checking in....how is everyone coming along with the April Challenges? I've completed two so far. I have a long weekend coming up as my company is closed for Good Friday (not typical in the US) but the kids still have school! Woo hoo! I see scrapping and spring cleaning in my future! :)

19. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I thought the same thing when I saw the line up for April ... I believe it has been awhile since I did them all ... but so far the scrapping gods have not been on my side. I did get one done though so far! (It's spring break week for the kids so that is throwing everything off for the moment) Hopeful for some scrapping time next week!

busywoman139 likes this.