April BYOC - Hybrid Style

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by sarahbhb, Apr 1, 2016.

1. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I'm so excited about this project that I'm going to be doing along with @EllenT this month. Each of us have selected one product from each designer that participated in the April BYOC (as of the time I'm posting this) and will be creating projects throughout the month using these products. I will be creating hybrid projects and Ellen will be creating digi pages. Our hope is that it will really show the versatility of the products and how with a shared color scheme the way these products really work together, even with different designers and themes. The value of these BYOC packs is really amazing, especially if you buy enough to get to the highest level of discount during the sale weekend. The 18 packs that I chose, when they were placed in my cart totaled $34.37. That's less than $2 each!

Here are the products that I will be using this month. I love looking at them all together like this. The designers, as usual, have knocked this BYOC right out of the park!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll be posting my first project a little later this morning! I'm so excited to share this with all of y'all and can't wait to see what Ellen creates digi style as well!

Lynnette likes this.
  2. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

eKKK!!!! Total hybrid girl here!! I have some of these things already picked up!!!!

Karen likes this.
  3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I just saw Ellen's post! This sounds so fun! Can't wait to see what you guys create!

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Great idea! I look forward to seeing what y'all do!

5. sarahbhb

Lindzee, Trista, angiekey and 4 others like this.
  6. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Love your idea of project and this first is gorgeous. Love how you used the quote and the paper.

7. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

I am looking forward to seeing what you create. I've only done a couple of hybrid projects but it might be fun to try more.

8. sarahbhb

Project #2

Items I used:
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-packs-springtime-papers.html
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/paislee-dwell-elements.html
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Spring-Rain-Elements.html

I used a cut file from the silhouette store and created some little gift card envelopes using Kristin's colorful Springtime Papers. I then added labels from Leah's Spring Rain Elements set and made them slightly transparent so that the pattern shows through. I created 3"x3" gift cards using a saying from Leah's element pack an some flowers from Liz's Dwell Elements. These would be great little gift cards to attach to some pretty spring flowers!

[​IMG]

Lindzee, Ga_L, lorryfach and 2 others like this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

How fun is this? I'm going to enjoy seeing what you two come up with all month! :)

10. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

I love these Sarah!

11. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

12. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

Love this idea Sarah! The envelopes are adorable!

13. sarahbhb

Here's a layout I did using a few packs of the papers, Amy's alphabet, and Liz's template set. Everything was cut out on my Silhouette Portrait.

[​IMG]

14. sarahbhb

I haven't created a pocket scrapping art journaling page in a while and I thought Jacque's papers were the perfect base for Valorie's sprinkles.

[​IMG]

Danyale, pbrooks, Lindzee and 2 others like this.
  15. sarahbhb

Today I'm sharing some very sweet greeting cards. :D

[​IMG]

16. sarahbhb

I created this 5"x7" notebook to keep track of household maintenance, organizational projects, and things we need/want to purchase for the home. I took one of Leah's journal cards and cropped it and then added Liz's word art. I then matted it with some plain white paper. I really love how it looks against Paula's colorful paper background.

[​IMG]

Danyale, Lindzee and cookingmylife like this.
  17. sarahbhb

Today I'm bringing you sort of a three in one project. I've decided that I want to start using my Happy Planner as a memory keeper and am doing my actual planning in my Traveler's Notebook and a little daily planner I picked up at Walmart. Last week was my first week using the planner solely for memory keeping and not planning.

First up is the weekly spread. I used a variety of elements, journal cards and papers from the items that I selected to create these pages. I adore all of the color!

[​IMG]

Then I used one of the new MAMBI pocket pages that were created for the Happy Planner to add some pocket scrapping to my layout.

The front was done with Peppermint's Milestone Journaling Cards.

[​IMG]

And the back was done with Lynn's Buckle My Shoes Journal cards. I also used a word art stamp from Liz's Dwell elements to add to my photo.

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the insert in my happy planner.

[​IMG]

I'm loving how this turned out and can't wait to do more pages in this style!

Danyale and Lindzee like this.
  18. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

19. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

These are all really amazing!

20. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

Unbelievably awesome. You are so creative.