Anything else???

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by 4noisyboys, Jan 30, 2012.

1. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I'm really embarrassed to tell you girls how much I've spent this last week on products you have enabled me with. Before this week, I had never heard of Smash products, Washi Tape, Masking Stickers, etc....

But I've spent hundreds of dollars on them now, and I have them all being sent to me from several different sites that I didn't know existed!:giggle

So...is there anything else that you want to enable me with? Anything else you think I'll need or might just want to sit in my box looking pretty?

I would like a few more cute things to decorate my book with when I do a physical page. I obviously get carried away and buy way more than I'll ever need, but I need to know what's "in" and new and fun! I want to see it all!

2. ang517

ang517 New Member

Oh boy, I can already tell that this is going to be a dangerous thread.
    :faint2

3. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

Ugh were in the same boat...when it comes to the amount spent lol. It's fun but a total hazard on the bank account. I cannot wait to see the enabling because I'm itching got more!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  4. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I've just been so out of touch with physical scrapbooking products. I did a lot of checking on Etsy for things, and bought some bundles of twine and some tags, but I'm not sure what else to be looking for.

I tried looking over at two peas too, but that just made my head spin. Does anyone have favorite products from there?

I'd love some cute little flowers, but I saw at Michaels I had to buy a whole jar of one color. Where that would look really cool all displayed, I'm sure I'll NEVER use that many flowers. I'd love a variety pack. I'm not sure I'll be using too many flowers on my PL pages though.