Anyone Shop at Cocoa Daisy?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by 4noisyboys, Mar 6, 2012.

1. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Has anyone shopped here:

Cocoa Daisy

I was linked there by a friend and I fell in love with the March kits...tried to order just an hour past midnight EST the night they went "live", and things were already sold out. I did get a few things, and then I was able to find the individual things I liked and ordered them from 2Peas or SB.com. Just wondering if anyone does the subscription and feels it's worth it to get it each month?

2. mishou

mishou mishou

ugh. thanks Debra, you evil enabler! i was blissfully unaware of cocoa daisy and now i'm going to have to buy stuff! lol! they have some really cute kits.

speaking of subscriptions though I just signed up for Studio Calico kits. i'll be getting my first one in the mail this week. my experience buying the add-ons was just like yours - everything sold out in 2 minutes. it was crazy!

i'm anxious to see how i feel when i get the kit. like you i also wondered if it would be worth it . . .

3. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

:yesss I was able to enable Michelle!!!

I saw the Studio Calico kits...haven't ordered from them yet. I did get in about a $75 order at Cocoa Daisy though. If I read it right, the subscription is you pay $29 for 6 months. That gets you early access to buy the kits, and you get the "monthly" kit for $3 off.

I do like that they list all the items in the kits though, so in case you don't love the whole thing, you can shop somewhere else for just the pieces you love in the kit.

4. mom2da3ks

mom2da3ks Likes scratch and sniff books

Yes and I agree. They sell out QUICK!! Love them. I am a subscriber so I automatically get the main kit but DID manage to score an add on this month! Same deal at Studio Calico. Love them too!