Anyone doing P52 for 2015?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by zenjen, Dec 30, 2014.

1. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

If so, are you following a list of prompts or ideas? Looking for some inspiration…I did a P365 in 2013 and got burned out, didn't do one in 2014, so going light for 2015, lol

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I'm doing something. i don't know what to label it, though. my 2014 is by week. But it feels more in-depth than a high-level week at a glance. I like that format, even though I seem to have trouble keeping up with it.

3. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I want to and there are two photographers who I follow who do the weekly prompts, Jackie Jean Photography and My Four Hens. I want to take the weekly photo and incorporate it into my PL somehow.

4. MelanieB

MelanieB Well-Known Member

I am thinking seriously about doing My Four Hens' Project 52 this year. (She's also going to do a P365 this year as well.) I find P365 difficult to stick with, but P52 I can do! I saw a pin on Pinterest where someone had made a mini-album of just her P52 photos. I really liked that idea.

5. shastahun

shastahun Active Member

I guess I could consider myself doing something like P52. I don't take photos EVERY day, but I do take photos at least once a week and do a layout around them. Might consider following along with My Four Hens this year.

6. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I am wondering if this is kind of where I fall in as well. I take photos every week (some weeks more than others) and try to do a layout to go into my book for that year. When I adopted the Project Life approach, I dropped the one photo per day rule.

7. zenjen

zenjen PIkes Peak Paradise

Thanks everyone…I will definitely check out My Four Hens, looks like it's a good one:)

8. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I've been contemplating P52 as well. I did P365 for several years, but haven't done that for 2 years now and it feels overwhelming to start again (especially in January as we deal with gray, dreary days). I could totally get on board with just P52, though.