Answer and ye shall be named!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Jun 22, 2015.

1. lp-admin

lp-admin Administrator Boss of the Applesauce

Hello Pad Lovelies!!! I'm back to sprinkle name magic upon you!!!

You must answer these questions to receive a new name.

1. Do you collect anything?

2. Where would your dream vacation be?

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?

4. What are you most proud of in your life?

2. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

Please to meet you Miss Fairy :)

1 I collect marker pens - can't get enough!!
    2 Dream Vacation - a private cruise on the fjords
    3 Lyra Belacqua from "His Dark Materials" is my favourite heroine
    4 I'm most proud of my famliy :)

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

1. Do you collect anything? fine point pens and shoes

2. Where would your dream vacation be? african safari

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Sarah Manning (kickass clone from Orphan Black)

4. What are you most proud of in your life? My girls. They grew up to be strong, independent, caring women.

4. gadgetgrrl

gadgetgrrl I am no bird and no net ensnares me

1. I collect yarn and pens.
    2. I would love to take a 3 month trip through Europe.
    3. I'd love to be Jane Eyre. I love her ability to deal with what life throws at her.
    4. I'm most proud of my children. They are wonderful, caring people whom I really enjoy to be with.

5. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

1. Do you collect anything? shoes, scarves, handbags. (i'm well accessorized)

2. Where would your dream vacation be? definitely the carribean

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? tinkerbell (she's magic}

4. What are you most proud of in your life? My sons, who are fine strong wonderful men

6. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

You must answer these questions to receive a new name.

1. Do you collect anything? Blue willow Pottery

2. Where would your dream vacation be? Anywhere really, I work for the airlines I can go anywhere

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? A Smurf

4. What are you most proud of in your life? Being a Mommy of three kids

7. scrapolina

scrapolina Next stop: Crete

1. Do you collect anything? Cookbooks!

2. Where would your dream vacation be? Greek Islands Cruise

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Cannot think of any! I guess it would be a superhero so I could save the world! LOL!!

4. What are you most proud of in your life? my personal relationship Jesus, walking with God each day

8. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. Do you collect anything? Do dust bunnies count?

2. Where would your dream vacation be? Anywhere tropical with sand, sun, and hot cabana boys bringing me drinks with umbrellas!

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Batgirl!

4. What are you most proud of in your life? That would have to be my 3 children :)

9. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

:fairydance

I love naming fairy time!!!

10. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

1. Do you collect anything? old kitchen things

2. Where would your dream vacation be? amish land

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? a 50's housewife

4. What are you most proud of in your life? being a homemaker/wife for 40 years

11. gybogi

gybogi Giddiyup!

dear almighty fairy!

first of all thank you for hearing our prayers!

I know that you are too kind and that I am very unabashed (you know humans) but I would like to ask you to add me the following line extra:

Giddiyup and don't forget to pass the nuke!

here are some reason to bear out my wish:

1. you might not know almighty fairy but I live in a city where there is a nuclear station.
    2. and now at this city the works for building another station have been started.
    3. the implementer are the Russians so freaky spy things will going to happen (jeah we minght won't catch a thing about it but I am sure there will be lots of spying between USA-RUSSIAN-and who knos who)
    4. but my best reason for the line adding is the MI2 game here at the pad. I am agent 7 and how cool it would be to have this nuke line... :D

I hope you understand that I don't want to influence or prescribe you anything almighty fairy. I just thought I take a deep breath and I tell you about my wishes. :)

and here are my answers you asked:

1. Do you collect anything? chinas mostly old English, Hungarian and German ones.

2. Where would your dream vacation be? anywhere be with my family. just without Internet so my office can't reach me.

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? the wonder deer (he is from a Hungarian saga)

4. What are you most proud of in your life? I think there are a lot of things to be proud in my life( like family, garden, success in my job) but I hope the best thing is about to happen later. and that it will go on like this forever... :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  12. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

WWOOOOOTT!!!!!! SHE IS BACK!!!!!

13. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

1. Do you collect anything? I collect antique travel books and many other things.

2. Where would your dream vacation be? Trecking holiday in Central Asia would be nice.

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Oops rarely read fiction. Sorry!

4. What are you most proud of in your life? Getting through many many health and other issues in the family. My girls and I are survivors. I feel proud that I got everyone through some terribly difficult years.

And yes I know that I do need a photo avatar. It will be done this week.

14. Natascha

Natascha Well-Known Member

Fun fun fun!!!

1. Do you collect anything? I collect things from Blond Amsterdam ( http://www.blond-amsterdam.nl/en/pottery/ )

2. Where would your dream vacation be? I would love to see the Northern light sometimes and I would love the visit the US and Thailand, India and China!

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? I think I would choose Elsa (LOL)

4. What are you most proud of in your life? My daughter!!!

15. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Hooray for the naming fairy!!

16. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

woohoo for the naming fairy!! She nailed my tagline and I still love it :)

17. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I think your tag line is perfect Jaye! I love reading them - they really make me giggle!

1. Do you collect anything? Hmm.... I don't think so. Maybe pens... I have a love (fetish, lol) for pens and office supplies.

2. Where would your dream vacation be? Cruise around the world - all expenses paid!

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Hmm... not sure. Maybe Wonder Woman - and I could do it all!

4. What are you most proud of in your life? Myself and my kids...

18. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

1. Do you collect anything? Lately, it's been piles of laundry to wash or put away. Maybe SHOES. I'm not really much of a collector of things.

2. Where would your dream vacation be? I want so badly to go back to Spain... maybe to stay rather than vacation. Also, I would LOVE an extended trip to Scotland. Perhaps I've romanticized it in my head - too much Fever Series can do that to a girl - but I dream of seeing it.

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? Can I have 2 answers? One would be Elizabeth Bennett... for a few reason...first I would love to able to step back in time. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era - I'm not always such a modern girl. Also, she is a strong female character. Plus, she gets to marry Mr. Darcy, who IS Colin Firth in my mind, so that worked out pretty well for her.
    My 2nd answer would be Makayla Lane... for similar but opposite reason ... She develops into a very strong female character, but I can relate to both sides of her - the rainbow and the black. Also, it would be quite the adventure, to say the least, to see a post apocalyptic world and to have to find a way to survive in that. Plus, she lands Barrons, and seriously, what else is there to say about that?

4. What are you most proud of in your life? That's tough. I can think of lots of proud stuff. :) My kids, 15 years of marriage... those are pretty cool things... also my ability to adapt and be flexible and to empathize with others... not sure I'm so 'proud' of that as I am thankful that God has given me these attributes. Dunno... this is a hard one.

**ETA**
    I don't actually need a new tag line... just thought it would be fun to play along. ;)

19. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Don't bother me before 10 am. I'll answer after I get up (wink wink).

Naming Fairy you nailed mine, too. Thanks....

20. Dana

Dana Dana

woohoo for the naming fairy :)

1. Do you collect anything? i have a collection of vintage cocktail shakers and vintage party dresses from the 50's - although i'm not actively adding to the collections anymore :) currently collecting blue and white chinoiserie ginger jars/urns/etc.

2. Where would your dream vacation be? cruising through the greek islands on a private yacht with my family.

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be? hermione granger (magic!) or anne shirley

4. What are you most proud of in your life? my kids (obviously) ... for something about me - moving to paris and learning the language/working