And A Strange Mix of Accomplishment and Sadness Comes...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by Pachimac, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Shhhh! You're disturbing the books

as I realize MOC 8 2020 is in the can. Done. Finished.

I stretched. I created. I loved it. Thank you!!

2. RJMJ

RJMJ Picked like a bright red apple right off the tree!

This Was The Hardest MOC For Me So Far...This Is My 3rd...I Don't Remember There Being So Many Difficult Challenges...But To Be Fair...There Were...They Were Just A Different Kind Of Difficult...I Stumbled,Staggered,Tripped & Fell Many Times Throughout This MOC8...And I'm Honestly Exhausted...Between My Daily Ongoing Health Concerns & My Anxiety & Exhaustion Issues...January Was A Tough Month...And On Top So Many Bad Things Happened This Month...Soooooo..........Many!!!!...I Was Beginning To Wonder If We're Cursed Or Something...I Can Only Hope It Will Get Better...But Doing The Challenges Kept Me Going & Busy...It Forced Me To Redirect Some Of My "Going On In Real Life" Feelings & Put Them Into Layout Form...& For That I'm Grateful...Creating My Layouts Helped Me Get Out All Those Feelings...& That Was A Healthy Release For Me...So For That I'm Grateful...And I Really Love That I Finished All 31 Challenges Despite All The Upheavals...And Created Some Really Special & Meaningful Layout Pages Too...Thanks! Lilypad & MOC8 For Opening Up My Mind & Teaching Me So Many Things...I Will Scrap About This...It Is Now A Work In Progress...As Of This Moment...See Talking About This Here Helped Me Come Up With The Idea I Needed For The Final Day#31st Challenge...:bk...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    gonewiththewind likes this.
  3. CindyB

CindyB Member

I agree! I always love these challenges, and banked them for when I'm feeling uninspired. I didn't get to all of them (not even close) but I can appreciate all the time that goes into a month like this.

Congrats on finishing them all!

4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

It's been a fantastic month - thank you very much everyone. Some of the challenges really were a challenge, but I've had a lot of fun and completed a lot of pages.

5. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I just finished too and I didn't even start posting until day 12... wooo me... I mean, dang, I have too much time on my hands. lol

6. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Well-Known Member

I got a searing migraine in the last week and was in bed for 3 days.....but I made a comeback today and finished. Loved it, so awesome. And thanks to EVERYONE for a great time!!