American Idol

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cherryberry, Feb 24, 2010.

1. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

Anyone watch it last night? What'd you think?

I wasn't too impressed with any of them really and a few of them were so horrible I had trouble listening to the whole song without wincing. If I had to pick a fav, I'd say the girl with the harmonica - Crystal, I think her name is.

I'm not really liking Ellen in the mix either - I think her comments feel awkward - was she told not to be funny because she seems kind of serious

2. Amy Wolff

Amy Wolff Amy Wolff

My 2 faves are Crystal and Didi (did they hear the same song I did?). I think I know who will be leaving Thursday because they were awful. I can't wait to hear the guys tonight!!

I love Ellen and I hope she's just getting her bearings. I know she got some flack for when she judged the dancing show, when everything was a forced joke. That's probably why she's so serious...she wants to have some credibility this time around. Hopefully she finds a middle ground.

3. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

My fave is that Crystal as well! Can't wait for guys tonight!

4. Kelleanne

Kelleanne The One with Unagi

Hubs and I are watching right now (we have to watch the next day cause I catch American TV on the net) Crystal is coming on now......yep, she rocks. Some of the others were just awful. I really expected more from them too. Can't wait to see the guys!

And personally I really like Ellen. I think she will get more comfortable as time goes by.

5. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

wasn't super impressed... of course, most of the time DH was like, uh, why are we watching this again? and lost was on, so we flipped...

6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I have about 3 or 4 episodes DVR'd I need to catch up on before I watch the first competition!

7. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

was totally unimpressed last night for the most part. hoping it gets tons better.

8. Paula

Paula Kicks Challenge Butt!

I wasn't too impressed either. I do like Crystal a lot.

9. Kelleanne

Kelleanne The One with Unagi

So did anyone watch the guys? Were they any better?

10. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Meh...not great great, but entertaining to watch nonetheless! I am rooting for Big Mike, the hotty that kara likes, and the stay at home daddy guy who did the paula song rendition in Hollywood (I am bad at remembering names!)

11. jdesai

jdesai Wonders what's in a name?

I haven't been keeping up with AI this season. Yesterday was the first time i watched and wasn't too impressed. I thought the last two guys were ok. Haven't watched the girls perform yet so don't know who's good.

12. Valoriew

Valoriew Valoriew

As I do like a few, I thought the girls and guys were better during Hollywood week...a little disappointing. My fav is Lilly....

13. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

We watched it on Sat, I watch all the episodes with my oldest DD back to back, it's our "big girl time"every saturday:) I'm looking forward to when the top 12 starts though, 3 episodes in a row is a lot!

I thought most of them were rubbish, but I guess they were nervous. I know I would be - but then again I can't sing! I like Crystal too (I think, not so good with names), and Big Mike. DD (7) reckons Simon "can't hear" as he said one of the ones she likes was bad.