American Idol?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Peppermint, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

Anyone watching still? The guys are so boring. The girls can be pretty boring, too. But the guys practically put me to sleep.

Why do they all pick old, slow songs?

:: snore ::

I like the format for Vegas week, though. With the live audience.

2. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

that is exactly what Micah keeps saying!!

I am still sticking with it, I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but I am NOT loving this season so far.

3. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I agree. So boring! And this season is going downhill fast.

4. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

i havent watched it since 2 weeks ago, i was getting bored them. Especially with the Judge (the other female beside Mirah) Mirah was okay, but the other one just irked me somehome.

5. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

I watch it. The boys aren't as good as the girls. That's for sure. But I have a couple favorite girls. I hope they bump it up some once the public gets to vote. I really miss Simon. But get my fill in xfactor. I miss Steven Tyler too. He was so awesome. I'm just a little meh about this years judges. I like Keith though. And surprisingly not annoyed with Nicki. Hahahahaha

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  6. Peppermint

Peppermint One Little Bird

Nikki only annoys me because she talks for too long. And she goes into and out of that British accent. What's up with that?

She's worse than Randy with his "yo, dog" and "listen, dog" because she has to do her "hey little ladybug, sweet ladybug, my little pretty lady ladybug pretty bug little miss lady"

I get a little "stop talking!!" with her about a half hour in. She doesn't annoy me with what she says, she says interesting things and she's honest, but I can't take all the unnecessary words.

7. KrissyKat

KrissyKat Reeding is fundamental

I only watched last week's sudden death episodes, missed this week's. So far hoping for Kree or Angela to win the whole thing though!

8. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Haven't watched it....and I am not missing much by the sound of it. I am waiting for the x-factor UK to start!

9. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

We used to watch AI every season...we give up mid auditions last year and didn't even bother trying this year.

10. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I'm bored with a lot of the contestants and song choices too! Its funny though - Mariah is the one who drives me nuts! I like Nikki, but you do have to admit that her little ladybug thing is really annoying, and I wish she'd stop telling the boys she wants to bear their children or something along those lines LOL. I'm sticking with it though - I do like a few of the contestants. I think they sent home some of the wrong ones though.